MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuddin

Malaysia Airline 737-800 diagram

hey guys

If you don't mind I'm asking, will MAS put the diagram of 737-800 in Our Fleet page in Going Places Magazine?

I saw something interesting while I was on Continental flight. When browsing through the in-flight Magazine, I found that they put a picture of B787 in Continental color in the fleet information page. No detail info on the aircraft such as lenght, weight or others only some words which explains that CO bought them for their fleet. That was early biggrin.gif

Azuddin

OK, so the A380 will be on it.

None thus far in Jan 2006 issue. Regarding the A380, I was hoping there will an article on its recent visit to KUL, but apparently none at all. I understand Singapore Airlines has it in their Silver Kris magazine. It would have been a good advertisment in advance of the planes entering the fleet. All we get from MH these days is bad news. Yesterday more price increases, including ticketing charges!

None thus far in Jan 2006 issue. Regarding the A380, I was hoping there will an article on its recent visit to KUL, but apparently none at all. I understand Singapore Airlines has it in their Silver Kris magazine. It would have been a good advertisment in advance of the planes entering the fleet. All we get from MH these days is bad news. Yesterday more price increases, including ticketing charges!

25885[/snapback]

I heard about the price increasing from my dad when he return from AMS last week. My dad now prefer to travel on CX for flight to LAX.

MAS should at least have some article about the A380 visit. There were an article about the A380 in Going Places January 2005. I see that SIA even have the e-mail notification by subcribing it from their website. You get the stories, pictures, and some stream link in your e-mail.

Azuddin

About the only times MAS got to me through my email subscription since the launch of its revamped website (was it about 2 years ago already?) was TWICE! One was announcing the Year End specials of Temptations shopping, which highlighted, among others, the Hibiscus model. The other one was a few weeks ago requesting to participate in Enrich's survey. One of the questions asked was if Blue Enrich members are willing to pay cash to upgrade to Gold status.

MAS looks very desparate to get cash in every possible way. I wouldn't be surprised if MAS starts selling its timetable books and Golden Holidays travel brochures next.

Edited by Rozhan

guys..this may sound a little contradictary but...lets not critisize the airline so much in times when it is trying its best to return to the black or green..idris jala is doin a good job so far..and the increase is something they would have looked into way more professionally then we know.....support the national carrier while it needs us..

I think when they think about A380 they must having mind-splitting migraine coz one of the bleeding reason involves A380. SQ is different, they are proud and amazingly gracing their XL-Jumbo.

Edited by Adrian M

MAS looks very desparate to get cash in every possible way.

Exactly why the relationship with KLM turned sour...they're really "overdoing" it, putting everything at stake, and even chasing customers away...

Don't they (MH) realize, that when this code-share will be abolished, another profitable route to/from Europe is "for graps" (not to think of all the traffic into/from AU and NZ) ???

thats pretty much the last thing u want with your competitor's product being deemed better than yours mate

26033[/snapback]

And not to mention some of MH's competitor's airfares are priced lower than MH.

At least for ADL's case SQ is most of the time a couple of hundred bucks cheaper.

do you mean that KLM is gonna stop its codeshare with MH?? i hope not....that's the last thing we need. I think MH is acting like a 'spoilt child' and i'm not surprised when nobody wants them in their alliance.

MH had a deal with NW in the 80s....but screwed them over...so NW stopped flying to KL. they also had problems with BA, AF, QF and now KL. the senior management are a bunch of money grabbing dimwits who are only there to line their own pockets.

sack the lot of them...save more money that way.

its the same with the National Health System in the UK.....abuse your staff...take away water privileges, coffee/tea, bread; impose car parking charges; cut your salary; make u work longer hours for less....and then employ more stupid and useless managers who earn at least 60-70k/annum.....

its the same everywhere i suppose!

I do heard from some of my friend that MH want to join the Skyteam. But i didn't heard anything about it anymore. is this true?

I'm really hoping that MH and KL codeshare will continue. I also think that if the codeshare gone, it could leave some efect on Enrich.

do you mean that KLM is gonna stop its codeshare with MH?? i hope not....that's the last thing we need. I think MH is acting like a 'spoilt child' and i'm not surprised when nobody wants them in their alliance.

MH had a deal with NW in the 80s....but screwed them over...so NW stopped flying to KL.  they also had problems with BA, AF, QF and now KL.  the senior management are a bunch of money grabbing dimwits who are only there to line their own pockets.

sack the lot of them...save more money that way.

its the same with the National Health System in the UK.....abuse your staff...take away water privileges, coffee/tea, bread; impose car parking charges;  cut your salary; make u work longer hours for less....and then employ more stupid and useless managers who earn at least 60-70k/annum.....

its the same everywhere i suppose!

26067[/snapback]

Sabaq brader..sabaq...after night-rotation i persume... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well...MAS have had their share of bad managers in the past..especially the infamous T.R. Personally..I feel we should all look towards the future. Leave the horrid past behind us...and look at ways of improving MAS. After all...Malaysia Boleh..kan... unsure.gif

Fairizuan, from your signature, are you waiting for the day to fly on 9M-MMR and 9M-MQH? Hope you can complete the whole B734 fleet soon smile.gif

Happy flying smile.gif I've flown a number of times on MH's A332, but 9M-MKT seems to be very elusive. I can never hope to fly on all the B734s, but 9M-MMH has been 'loyal' to me. At least 3 times on it already in the past 12 months. On the B777, I booked seat 14A twice, and both times flew on 9M-MRO.

Fai, will the B738 be returned very soon? I couldn't get to fly on it last 9 Jan as I realized it was Hari Raya Haji the next day, but got to meet some very nice colleagues of yours on a B734 on the 10th. Very warm and friendly as ever, especially the pax load was just about 40+ people.

I think, I will miss MMT for a while.

On 19 January, one of MAS B734 (most probably) Mike Mike Tango AOG in Penang. Hit by ground support vehicle. Our LGK flight (and many other flights), delayed for 2 hours (my flight only) while waiting for MMN to arrive. Scheduled to work with MMT again that day, but she never arrived. sad.gif

Rozhan,

As for 73Q/738, I think we can expect more flights from her next month as all LAN (B73Q) rated crew has completed their training/received our SEP license. My "I think" based purely from our/LAN rated crew roster for next month... rostered for many B73Q flights. But don't take my words la. wink.gif

Edited by M N Fairizuan

Rozhan,

You are absolutely right!  biggrin.gif

MMT and MMN on the other hand, very loyal to me laugh.gif  laugh.gif tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  rolleyes.gif

26135[/snapback]

oh man, you fly on those 734? almost all of them. I've been on 734 a few times, I flew on 744 more then any 737.

Sign in to follow this