MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
RobK

Transmile taken B722 9M-TGE back ??

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Transmile have recently received their old B722 9M-TGE back from Megantara Air (PK-TMA) ?

The reason I ask is that I heard flight TSE326 on 20 Feb using selcal code JK-BE which belonged to 9M-TGE before it left the fleet.

Do any of you chaps have any info please? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Rob

UK

Edited by RobK

Hi Rob,

Mengantara have gone bust. 9M-TGE is now back flying for transmile.

The boeing 737-200 is also back with Transmile now. Not sure if it is flying tho.

Yerp..9M-TGE is back with Transmile. I managed to photograph 9M-TGE landing at Subang Airport last Thursday(18/02/2010).

9MTGE_SZB_180210.jpg

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your replies! Raj, I think that B732 will be 9M-PML (Gading Sari titles)? I've heard the selcal code for that one a couple of times this month on 8942.

Mir, do you know how long it's been back as 9M-TGE with Transmile titles?

Thanks.

Sorry I not as for 9M-TGE status...

But few weeks back, I saw 1 of 4 TH idle MD11F park in front the cargo complex not in normal remote park bay...So any possible it back to operation soon??

The boeing 737-200 is also back with Transmile now. Not sure if it is flying tho.

I think that B732 will be 9M-PML (Gading Sari titles)? I've heard the selcal code for that one a couple of times this month on 8942.

Yes, its 9M-PML. Saw it did heaps of touch and go at Subang last month.

Sorry,RobK...i've no information on that :sorry:

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your replies! Raj, I think that B732 will be 9M-PML (Gading Sari titles)? I've heard the selcal code for that one a couple of times this month on 8942.

Thanks.

Hi Rob,

the B732 is actually 9M-PMW and not PML. 9M-PML has been flying for Transmile on flights out of KUL from the start of this year. I believe 9M-PMW is still in Subang. It only got put back on the 9M registration sometime in January.

9M-TGE is back with Transmile for good now.

regards,

Raj

9M-PMW currently in MAS Hangar 01 for C chk. She has completed a test flight last week and will be back to Transmile sometime next week. No major painting except the tail colour has been change from maroon to full white.

Whilst on the topic of Transmile planes, does anyone know what the current status and whereabouts of B732 9M-PMM is? 9M-PML is flying, 9M-PMW is in Subang hangar, but where is 9M-PMM ???

Whilst on the topic of Transmile planes, does anyone know what the current status and whereabouts of B732 9M-PMM is? 9M-PML is flying, 9M-PMW is in Subang hangar, but where is 9M-PMM ???

9M-PMM is also in Subang. Its Parked up along with another Gading Sari B727 and a F27.

9M-PMM is also in Subang. Its Parked up along with another Gading Sari B727 and a F27.

Raj, is the parking bay you mention above, before entrance way lead to the cargo complex??

Raj, is the parking bay you mention above, before entrance way lead to the cargo complex??

Hi Ashmil, sorry for the late reply.

Aircraft are currently parked whr the old Terminal 1 used to be. As seen in the pic below

P1360168.jpg

Thank you Raj for the photo...Great photo to describe how the site of old T1 look now...I always see from far distance...

Looks like the old T1 site is now producing mosquitoes.

Sorry O/T.