MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Red Arrows documentary on NatGeo Channel

National Geographic Channel, Astro #553, in the 'Danger Men' series. Don't miss it. :)

===

RED Arrows

The Red Arrows are the RAF's least secret weapon. Their quest for excellence is such that they push their abilities and bodies to the limit.

Next Showing: Tuesday 6 October at 10pm

Repeats:

Wednesday 7 October at 2am

Wednesday 7 October at 6am

http://www.ngcasia.com/programmes/danger-men/schedule

dsfsdfsd.jpg

i will cry in absolute happiness for days if this ever happen at LIMa..lucky people of quebec!

I missed the early Oct shows (!), but there's another round of reruns, in case anybody is on the look-out.

===

RED Arrows

The Red Arrows are the RAF's least secret weapon. Their quest for excellence is such that they push their abilities and bodies to the limit.

Tuesday 3 November at 10pm

Wednesday 4 November at 2am

Wednesday 4 November at 6am

I accidentally came across this program while browsing Astro last week IIRC. Yup, it's "Danger Men".

this documentary very superb! should really watch it! especially the evening show ending for the elite at the QUEBEC airshow part...Simply SUPERB! wish malaysia also got a team like that...i said TEAM...not one man show macam SUBANG haritu...all sukhois! uuuhhhh...POWER!

Edited by Azlan S.

this documentary very superb! should really watch it! especially the evening show ending for the elite at the QUEBEC airshow part...Simply SUPERB! wish malaysia also got a team like that...i said TEAM...not one man show macam SUBANG haritu...all sukhois! uuuhhhh...POWER!

Even the Singapore Air Force have their own F-16 acrobatic team. And I thought our population is bigger. :(

Edited by Waiping

wish malaysia also got a team like that...i said TEAM..

RMAF used to have a team, Taming Sari, flying the PC-7s. They had the same normal livery with a small keris logo on the tail.

Don't know if the team is still in existence.

Sign in to follow this