MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

Malaysia Airlines To Mount Extra Flights

Will be onboard MH 138 ADL - KUL this Thursday. Looking forward to a 4-week holiday.

26441[/snapback]

Sing Yew,

My friend is travelling to ADL today on MH 139 KUL-ADL leaving at 2145 and arriving at 0715 tomm (Thursday)...what a coincidence....its a girl anyway!!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Sing Yew,

My friend is travelling to ADL today on MH 139 KUL-ADL leaving at 2145 and arriving at 0715 tomm (Thursday)...what a coincidence....its a girl anyway!!

tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

26562[/snapback]

Yup, I am hoping it'll be a retrofitted aircraft!!

Oh lord...the 747 into Dhaka?! God Bless the pilots man...they're gonna have one hell of a time in Dhaka... dry.gif

23266[/snapback]

No worry, no nightstop there. Just a 1-hour transit at the aircraft.

ignatius: Thanks! but i hopefully it is a 777 because i never fly with 777 before biggrin.gif

my destination is Sibu. Here is my flight...

27 Jan, MH7153 KUL-KCH, direct flight from KUL-SBW is full. so i thinking try to get a connecting flight from KCH-SBW but also full. Now i need to take a 7 hours bus trip to Sibu. (if by flight only take 30minute!)

3 Feb, MH2263 SBW-KCH, MH126 KCH-KUL. No more direct flight from SBW-KUL

ignatius: Thanks! but i hopefully it is a 777 because i never fly with 777 before biggrin.gif

my destination is Sibu. Here is my flight...

27 Jan, MH7153 KUL-KCH, direct flight from KUL-SBW is full. so i thinking try to get a connecting flight from KCH-SBW but also full. Now i need to take a 7 hours bus trip to Sibu. (if by flight only take 30minute!)

3 Feb, MH2263 SBW-KCH, MH126 KCH-KUL. No more direct flight from SBW-KUL

26879[/snapback]

Y didn't try airasia to sbw?, go back maintain MH 126? even with xtra flight also u need to take bus back to sbw hoh... smile.gif

Y didn't try airasia to sbw?, go back maintain MH 126? even with xtra flight also u need to take bus back to sbw hoh... :)

If book AirAsia the price is almost same like MAS after include the airport tax. so better use MAS :p support them since they now facing financial problem mah~

So we just want to try our luck either can fly from KCH to SBW. but in the end nope...and take the bus ride from Kuching to Sibu...8 hours! and the bus is delay 2 hours~

just arrive today..

my plane from KUL-KCH is 777 (9M-MRG) :lol: finally can try triple-7~

from SBW-KCH is F50 (9M-MGG) :o maybe this is the last F50 flight for me...

KCH-KUL is A330 (9M-MKG) yeh ignatius u r rite! the plane is also from Perth. But delay from 1350 until 1440..

sorry ler..i just take 1 picture of MRG. Because camera not in my pocket..

all the plane i fly is 9M-M?G! so what Toto number i can buy? :lol: any sifu here?

Sign in to follow this