MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

red nosed reindeers ? look for yourself :)

Pieter...

I spotted 2 differences...

1) Tokyo is dirtier than Johannesburg..

2) Tokyo doesnt have the KLM/AIRFRANCE decal...

correct? unsure.gif

Pieter, the pict of you with Zulu Bravo...what's that Il-76 behind you..??

Any chance for a ramp access in AMS?? I know you can...have fun.Take the fullest advantage of your position to have more ramp shots in AMS.

You wont regret it.

UN-76371 taken at Chalons-en-Champagne in France...

TK, only ramp-access in the technical area, NOT the "operational" area, unfortunately !!!

Pieter...

I spotted 2 differences...

1) Tokyo is dirtier than Johannesburg..

2) Tokyo doesnt have the KLM/AIRFRANCE decal...

correct? unsure.gif

KLM planes are always dirty mad.gif But, it's the AF/KL decal and name-change position I meant wink.gif

stunning shots Pieter! absolutely stunning! biggrin.gif

The 744s, looks like the Skyteam logo on Tokyo is older than J'burg? and also the city titles for Tokyo and J'Burg are located below and above the cheatline respectively.. on J;Burg, the AirFrance-KLM group logo is below the cheatline! smile.gif

Pieter, I really enjoy it..

MW have anything now, KUL pics and AMS pics... biggrin.gif

For the scheme, I like the new one...

In the pics that aircraft que for take off, glad that MH was at in front of themm.. tongue.gif laugh.gif

pieter....damn nice!! really really damn nice!!! and my favourite nose shot is so easy to catch there. here in KLIA i have to chase when they are running at 130knots.

please go to the tarmac more often. gimme more nose shots!!! and one thing i like about klm. they will always have names for most of its aircraft. they treat their aircraft with respect! but wonder why your Fokker 100s are nameless.

but wonder why your Fokker 100s are nameless.

me too; the cityhopper F50's used to have names, but they disappeared and the jets (F70/100) never had them ohmy.gif mad.gif

Point to note...KLM cityhopper Fokker 70/100....2 different pictures of the front door. Interesting.
In the first pic, Foxtrot India has a regular passenger door whereas X-ray Delta in the second pic is equipped for operations at less equipped airfields having airstairs incorporated in the door. The beauty of such a configuration is that the airstair handrails can be detached and allow the a/c to use airbridges also if necessary.

Pieter, simply stunning!

The beauty of such a configuration is that the airstair handrails can be detached and allow the a/c to use airbridges also if necessary.

Thanks Gibby, exactly how it looks like is my last picture of Zulu Bravo taken at XCR where you can see the stairs incorporated in the door wink.gif

Sign in to follow this