MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
fablee

Hello Kitty Help

Hi all. Need your help. I remember seeing a shot of Eva Air B-16309 in Hello Kitty livery either somewhere on this forum or on 9v several weeks ago. The shot in question was a recent shot long after it was thought that B-16309 had been repainted in normal livery. Scanned through the threads but cdnt find it. I hope the poster of that shot or someone who remembers where it was posted could post a link. Thank you very much.

Edited by fablee

Hi all. Need your help. I remember seeing a shot of Eva Air B-16309 in Hello Kitty livery either somewhere on this forum or on 9v several weeks ago. The shot in question was a recent shot long after it was thought that B-16309 had been repainted in normal livery. Scanned through the threads but cdnt find it. I hope the poster of that shot or someone who remembers where it was posted could post a link. Thank you very much.

That was posted here in the topic of Spotting in Hong Kong.

Sneeze,

Thank you for your reply. Still cdnt find the photo.

Jonathan,

Thanks for the link. Am quite sure it was B-16309 and it still had Kitty on it

Thanks a zillion for being so helpful, guys.

I remember that very well...my girls are crazy about the photo.

Ahem. Your "girls"? :p

Ahem. Your "girls"? :p

I suspect he means his daughters.

Have since learnt from 9v forum that B-16309 is now in normal livery. Yoong, you may want to get a nice print for your girls :)

I suspect he means his daughters.

Have since learnt from 9v forum that B-16309 is now in normal livery. Yoong, you may want to get a nice print for your girls :)

Yes, my daughters. :drinks: They are crazy about all the plane photo...especially the "Hello Kitty" livery.