MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ignatius

Found this gem on Youtube - Remember PK-RPX crash in kch..??!!

I know this crash is old.. but i found this out today.. not sure if you guys have seen it before... cheers

Thanks Iggy for sharing.. :drinks:

This is the first time to learn this inccident.

I'm curious why do they need to spray water/foam after it was being towed to the taxiway/runway? Did the plane gets its repair in kuching airport or it is being flown to some other airport?

Possibility of fire, while dragging the body can cause spark and fuel leak. precautious

Yup... it has been butchered into pieces many months later... AIrcraft is a 737-200F. Operated by Gading Sari. they've two of the plane RPH n RPX back then. Delivering cargo and mails for POs Malaysia if not mistaken hehehe.. All i knew is this plane is a playground for me at nite when it was still lying around the cargo tarmac after the crash :rolleyes:

As i know this aging B737-200 is crash due to skip off runway when during landing, but luckily the 3 crews members is survive and no fatalities on this crash and this aircraft is originally depart frm WMSA and bound to KCH with some cargo and mails if i not mistaken...

No missing mail I presume? :p

Sign in to follow this