MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
kaybin

Anyone got a call from Fireflyz?

Walter isn't short and doesn't wear spectacle :D

then different guy, but someone who"S short and wear glasses was difitinely there

adam...

thats Kaybin la..

i know who kaybin is la. this one another guy. kind of plum, if nt mistaken in orange shirt.

i know who kaybin is la. this one another guy. kind of plum, if nt mistaken in orange shirt.

wears (orange)Firefly polo shirt? fair face?

no no.... wear normal orange working shirt. chinese, fair la kira

Is it the one that started the speech today?

no.... remember, when we were eating? gt 1 guy suddenly say he read ur forum.

Oh. His name is something like raf or raz, I don't recall it properly. He is probably reading here, laughing at us for spending so many post to identify someone.

Oh. His name is something like raf or raz, I don't recall it properly. He is probably reading here, laughing at us for spending so many post to identify someone.

that's right. i am the guy that u met yesterday at the function - raf. i am an ardent fan of this site. frequent flyer myself and interested in fy and mh updates.

gt 1 guy spent RM20k for a trip to langkawi. :blink: :blink: :blink: i thought firefly was a budget airline? he must have one big family. ( he also won 2 tickets to the big apple )

He probably spent a full week in P.Langkawi in five stars luxury hotels with forty people. Isn't it ATR in firefly can only fit 44 people?

He probably spent a full week in P.Langkawi in five stars luxury hotels with forty people. Isn't it ATR in firefly can only fit 44 people?

they must have traveled in two planes then :pardon: