MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Avro RJ70 Avroliner / Vietnam Airlines?

I have just made a search on VN's site, and find that I will be on such flight by Avro RJ70 Avroliner later.

But from VN's fleet list, I don't find any information about this type of aircraft.

So anyone know what aircraft I will be on?

Beside, I would take a short trip to SIN after this Vietnam trip, is that only Tiger flying for such route?

Thanks.

Hi Sneeze,

Are you coming to Hanoi or HCMC? Maybe, you give me the flight number, I am able to find out for you.

Also, you said you are flying to SIN, from HAN or SGN?

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Unluckily, my ETA is possible to be changed. If you are possible to meet and spot together, I am please to keep you post my most-updated itinerary.

My flight of the RJ70 is VN458/9 from SGN to UIH. But if my schedule is going to be changed, then I may have no chance to ride of this, to me, special aircraft.

Anyway, since this biz trip is suddenly needed to be reschedule, so I am not sure if I still have chance to go SIN. However, I check the site of Changi and found there are quite a number of flight running SGN/SIN, sadly, the time is not really nice for a stop-over in SIN. Hope I can make the SIN possible.

Best regards,

Sneeze

Hi Sneeze,

Are you coming to Hanoi or HCMC? Maybe, you give me the flight number, I am able to find out for you.

Also, you said you are flying to SIN, from HAN or SGN?

Xin Chao, Sneeze !!! ;)

RJ70 ? this is new to me...

What city is UIH ? Hue ?

SGN-SIN v.v. can be flown by TR/Tiger, 3K/Jetstar or SQ/SIA...I will be flying this very same stretch end-of-July/beginning-of-August (see my siggy) :pardon:

Hi Uncle Pieter,

UIH is Qui Nhon.

I hope there will have time to have a short, really short trip to SIN.

Xin Chao, Sneeze !!! ;)

RJ70 ? this is new to me...

What city is UIH ? Hue ?

SGN-SIN v.v. can be flown by TR/Tiger, 3K/Jetstar or SQ/SIA...I will be flying this very same stretch end-of-July/beginning-of-August (see my siggy) :pardon:

Just FYI, other than Tiger, Jetstar & SQ, Lion Air also has daily flights SIN-SGN...

As well as VN/Vietnam Airlines....how could I forget them... :sorry:

Makes me wonder if VN got AT7 and AR7 mixed up? There's plenty of ATR-72's in their fleet

This is the most likely explanation.