Sign in to follow this  
Azman MN

Mini-Mwings meet at ZRH

Problems taking pictures in ZRH...???? mad.gif

Then they made this............. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Spotting in ZRH is fun........it never ends... smile.gif

17403[/snapback]

Recomend this to Malaysia authorities and then they will think you are some kind of an Islamic party supporter! laugh.gif

I think ZRH just show to other airport authorities that if you trust and respect spotters good enough, they will trust, respect and support you more. It really is a win-win situation.

I doubt SIN can understand this philosophy though wink.gif .

Kandiah,

not really a beard, just a small moustache and goatee  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

makes me look more "sofisticated" don't you think ???  biggrin.gif

17635[/snapback]

Yes indeed !!!!!

laugh.gif

Sorry for the different sizes, but, anyhow here are a few requested pictures from my Finepix S304 before my batteries died mad.gif

TK and Azman watching the runway 16 take-off; look at the frozen vegetables; this was BEFORE the snow came down - still freezing here -3 Celsius..bbrrrrrrrr

user posted image

HB-IQK lifting-off runway 16

user posted image

Hb-JMC at Dock "E"...you can see, the viewing deck has been closed for the winter-period mad.gif

user posted image

2x Swiss, 1x Macedonian Air Transport, 1x KLM and 1x Malev...

user posted image

lovely pictures Pieter!

I really like that Swiss TakeOff picture, superb angle.

Why is that viewing deck closed for winter?

Nice Pic.. Nice Friendly Spotter Airport.. TK like look Shaking.. with Smoke come out from his mouth biggrin.gif Must be Damn Cool.

Norman,

Barb wire twisted by spotters who bring their own ladder. They actually twist the wires together so that they get slightly bigger space to put their lens through. You can bet that the spotters who bring their own ladder would also be the ones with the 100-400 lens so they really need some space!

Walter - dock E viewing gallery closed in winter probably because they do not expect many visitors. Dock B is still open, and in the summer they provide buses to dock E. I suppose with the cold weather, demand is quite low so they don't want to provide the buses. In addition, the real hard core spotters who don't mind the cold also think that the sun position from Dock E is not very good for photos. So cold weather plus lack of interest from hard core spotters = not much demand.

However, Azman, they'll open Dock E "just for us" on 21jan2006 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif

Sign in to follow this