MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Y. J. Foo

Biman's KLIA "Foreign Carrier of the Year"...!?!?

Wah lau... Carrier of the Year and Low Cost Carrier of the Year of course will go to MAS and AK la... who else?! This award ceremoney is held with regards to KLIA ma! But I am still wondering about BG's Foreign Carrier of the Year. I am curious to see what were the parameters that justified this award?

Surely the parameters couldn't be for their stellar award winning service.

I'm speculating that the parameters are somewhere along the lines of BG bringing in the largest number of passengers to KUL for an international carrier, afterall BG does send slave ships full of migrant workers to KUL.

Though, would have thought SQ being the largest international carriers serving KUL, not BG.

Edited by Mohd. Helmi

Surely the parameters couldn't be for their stellar award winning service.

I'm speculating that the parameters are somewhere along the lines of BG bringing in the largest number of passengers to KUL for an international carrier, afterall BG does send slave ships full of migrant workers to KUL.

Though, would have thought SQ being the largest international carriers serving KUL, not BG.

Believe McDonald’s at LCCT KUL paid the highest rental income to MAHB, hence the F&B outlet award.

:drinks:

Believe McDonald’s at LCCT KUL paid the highest rental income to MAHB, hence the F&B outlet award.

:drinks:

also the better location. KFC hiding lar... :pardon:

second Andrew, who is their competitor? <_>