MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

New Generation Swiss International Business Class

arrgh... I wish I was flying today and gone to the new Senator lounge to see Lauriane Gilleron.... oh err.. the new seats as well...

arrgh... I wish I was flying today and gone to the new Senator lounge to see Lauriane Gilleron.... oh err.. the new seats as well...

Oh, what happened to her post Miss Universe?

Oh, what happened to her post Miss Universe?

I think she got 3rd place in Miss Universe. Then she moved to hollywood and last I heard is that she failed to get a part in the latest Bond film and is still trying to be an actress.

Anyway back to topic... I will check out the seats next week in the Senator Lounge...

The fact that nobody seems to be actually talking about the seat makes me conclude that everyone is in agreement that these seats look.. normal.

Nothing new generation about it.

The fact that nobody seems to be actually talking about the seat makes me conclude that everyone is in agreement that these seats look.. normal.

Nothing new generation about it.

I personally like the new seats. It's a v innovative design. The single seats with 2 large consoles seem almost F class!

LX seems to be surging from strength, especially with these new C seats and the new F lounges at ZRH (which includes limo transfer if you depart from terminal E). Now they just need to improve on catering and they'd easily blow many others out of the race. :good:

Wow... love the animation.. eheheheee :D

Travelling alone, I would love to be seated at the one with storage compartment on both sides by the window... more privacy.... love the design :good:

Sign in to follow this