MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
H Azmal

Dewan Rakyat: AirAsia owes MAHB RM100mil

thanks maarof to translate for me to english :drinks:

Trying to translate in laymen's lingo:

not only that, can buy new aeroplaplanes, invest here and there, cannot pay other people's money, ceo airasia.........guys, acting like a child in wanting a debate with Idris Jala, what a joke :rofl: after that creating havoc in tv3 news about MH, that the government is unfair to them, how can you get the same treatment like what MH gets, they had been in the aviation business for 61 years, now they want more flights to S'pore, like the old saying (lierally - given the hand now you want the thigh...don't entertain AK.... :yahoo:

Sorry if I got them wrong.

of course goverment cant do that to airasia...ak is only low cost carrier and is private company..goverment 1 of the higher stake in mh.of course they dont want mh drop or bankrupt because of stupid airasia :clapping:

Being 61 years in aviation business is not a reason why Government can't treat AK like MH. MH has to do a lot of thing according to government wish masquerading as social service let alone flying government official everywhere regardless the profitablitiy. Apparently Stockholm Newark and Buenos Aires. but AK can even do RAS properly.

If I was the Minister of Transport that is as fair as it could get. Fair is not mean equally treatment. It means to put thing right where they belong.

an analogy i have 4 slice of bread to give to 2 person. 1 person is skinny who needs only one bread the other is fat who need three breads. It is not fair to give them equally 2 slices each. but it is only fair to give 1 to the skinny, and 3 to the fat one.

thanks maarof to translate for me to english :drinks:

of course goverment cant do that to airasia...ak is only low cost carrier and is private company..goverment 1 of the higher stake in mh.of course they dont want mh drop or bankrupt because of stupid airasia :clapping:

MH was given the financial assistance becasue of it being a Goverment owned company and MH fulfilment of its many social obligations towards nation building over the many years.

Going along this track, please elaborate the social obligations that AK has fulfilled towards the nation to deserve the financial support. let AK take back RAS and run it. Let AK fly to social obligation destinations.

AK's corrected some facts in today's news.

Compensation for AirAsia flight delays

The Star, Tuesday June 17, 2008

KUALA LUMPUR: AirAsia will compensate passengers whose flights are delayed for more than three hours. Bla bla bla...

In a separate statement, AirAsia clarified that it was financially strong and had been making monthly payments to Malaysia Airports Berhad in response to reports that AirAsia had not paid the latter since 2002 for airport terminal charges and tariffs.

“Contrary to claims made, the current management of AirAsia has made payments to Malaysia Airports Berhad over the last five years,” it said. The statement further places on record that the amount owed was RM62.67mil, and not RM110.36mil purportedly claimed by the airport operator.

AK's corrected some facts in today's news.

Yeah, RM110Million is wrong. Very mean misinformation spread by detractors of a very benevolent airline. How mean of these people.

Its just RM60(million that is).

Sign in to follow this