MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

A.net Photographers

First of all, I am sorry I do not confirm which board I should post with this matters, but since it is related to the A.net, still about aviation, right? If not please movie to the correct one, thanks so much.

Photographers, if you have photo(s)on their database and checked the "Photo for sale", your photos will be available to put on sale. Once some purchasing orders of your photos happened, A.net will pay you some "commission" of the orders.

Until now, I have some money shown in my administration page and it just counted to late Jan, but still no payment reaching me via Paypal, do any of you have the same situation?

Or anyone know what have exactly happened with A.net? Is the company running financial healthy?

Thanks.

Hi Sneeze, I didn't turn on the Photo Sales section for all my photos in Anet. So I don't have any amount there.

I did remember sometime back (Late last year or early this year) received an e-mail from Demand Media to "cash out" all the money from there.

The previous print service provider discontinue/stop the service. Demand Media is looking/talking to a new print service provider.

Sorry to say I can't offer much help here. Perhaps other MWing members can share their experience in terms of payment ? :help:

A.net used to pay via PayPal once the amount hit USD 50. However with the photo sales suspended I still have about 23 USD in the account waiting to be paid. So far nothing has happened. My guess it that they are waiting till the photo sales resumed, then pay off once the amount hit USD 50.

Sneeze, have you tried asking the A.net forum?

I thought usually the person whom is interested in your photo will email you directly instead of going through a.net ?

Wouldn't that be a better way of working things out ?

I thought usually the person whom is interested in your photo will email you directly instead of going through a.net ?

Wouldn't that be a better way of working things out ?

Direct contact is more for commercial use where a larger hi-res version is needed.

Photo print sales is suitable for collectors to have a print copy for himself/herself. The price is quite low in this option.

Anet do have a hi-res upload feature. I am not sure what is the purpose of this as I never explore this option. :mellow:

A.net used to pay via PayPal once the amount hit USD 50. However with the photo sales suspended I still have about 23 USD in the account waiting to be paid. So far nothing has happened. My guess it that they are waiting till the photo sales resumed, then pay off once the amount hit USD 50.

Sneeze, have you tried asking the A.net forum?

Yes, just remember they will pay after US$50 reached, maybe the system got some problems it said long to me that my money will be pay in 30days.

So that's why I ask here.

Forum there?

No right to access.

Anet do have a hi-res upload feature. I am not sure what is the purpose of this as I never explore this option. :mellow:

I don't know too, not want to do extra works there. :mellow: