MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines

Guys & Gals,

Stumbled upon this 'blog' :pardon:

Although, it's in Dutch language, may I, especially, recommend you all to check the posted pictures and 'admire' the rich history of KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines ? :good:

Let me know what you think, my friends ;)

Link:

http://klmhistorie.forum2go.nl/

Dank je wel, Pieter! :clapping:

I sure did learn a bit of dutch!

For a young person like me, it is always interesting to see and learn about what was flying like in the old days.

Pieter,

Like the last KLM DC-10 flight story.

Wee aside - recently returned to Glasgow from a trip to Paris. 3 very good flights with KLC/KLM and bad flight with Air France.

AF Airbus went "tech" requiring a change of plane then a passenger lost it mentally at the gate, causing 2 incidents and a further delay.

Missed my connection at Schiphol and had a 6 hour wait for last flight back to Glasgow that day. Have flown Air France 5 times over the years and never had an acceptable experience. KLM Transfer Desk handled the issue well and flight home was good with a happy crew.

KLM are in a different league compared to Air France.

Ken

Thanks for the link Pieter.

Wee aside - recently returned to Glasgow from a trip to Paris. 3 very good flights with KLC/KLM and bad flight with Air France.

AF Airbus went "tech" requiring a change of plane then a passenger lost it mentally at the gate, causing 2 incidents and a further delay.

Missed my connection at Schiphol and had a 6 hour wait for last flight back to Glasgow that day. Have flown Air France 5 times over the years and never had an acceptable experience. KLM Transfer Desk handled the issue well and flight home was good with a happy crew.

KLM are in a different league compared to Air France.

Ken

Glad you've enjoyed both the KLM and KLC flights :yahoo:

Sign in to follow this