MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Wai Hung

AirAsia Cadet Pilot Intake

I see alot of nervous faces here at the Air Asia Academy on this very wet Saturday afternoon ,

Some armed with physics books , some with parents , some looking through god alone knows what , and the rest , just taking a chill pill

If any of you are one of them , good luck ..

Gavin, are you working with Air Asia ? And anybody have idea when the result of first stage will come out ?

Working with Air Asia , not really , but , something along the lines of that .

Results , that all depends on how efficient things are around here , If I were you , I wouldn't hold my breath , just take it easy , and it will come out in due time .

Jen Hau, when did you attend your first stage tests? :)

I heard that the batch went on 19th July is the last batch and Capt Suresh mentioned that second stage test will be conducted next month..so guess the result will be released in one or two weeks time,hopefully :)

Gavin, you are working as?

Edited by Min Chun

Jen Hau, when did you attend your first stage tests? :)

I heard that the batch went on 19th July is the last batch and Capt Suresh mentioned that second stage test will be conducted next month..so guess the result will be released in one or two weeks time,hopefully :)

Gavin, you are working as?

Went there on 8th June .

Min Chun , Sunday also had ! Capt Suresh was there as well on Sunday

As i know, the last batch should be attending the test on 30th July but somehow I'm told that 19th is the last batch in another forum..

So Gavin, may I know what are you working as? Just asking out of curiosity anyways :)

That's an awesome job title.. some of your colleagues were down at STC here in Singapore yesterday :)

Good luck to those applicants here for the AirAsia Cadet scheme! Study hard, work hard and stay passionate!

Results will be on the air in 2 weeks time as the the first stage test had finished last Sunday if not mistaken..

Good luck guys :)

Edited by Min Chun

Guys, results are out..

So far I knew 30candidates are being called for 2nd stage test already.

One of them is one of the first batch who attends the 1st stage test in June and one of them is from the last second batch(12th July batch which is my batch too :( )..

Min Chun , No luck yet?

Gavin, maybe I had it (so I was shortlisted for 1st stage) but I do not have it now.. ;)

Good luck to those who are shortlisted for second stage yea :good:

Btw, they did send email to those who fail besides sending to those who passed..

Dear all,

Please be informed that you all had been unsuccessful in the Cadet Pilot

Selection 1st stage tests. The requirement was for you all to achieve at

least 75% in all the 4 papers. Unfortunately you all failed to achieve it.

Please do not call us to find out your detail results. You may try for the

next intake which will be advertised.

Kind regards,

Cadet Pilot Programme Coordinator.

I receive nothing..all are hanging in the air ;)

Edited by Min Chun

:) That's a good positive spirit despite unfavorable outcome, Min Chun. Nevermind the result, but I'm proud of you :)

It's ok Min Chun, try and try again. Don't give up. You'll get in eventually. Look forward to be your collegue one day in LCCT. :)

sorry bit out of the topic but since many ak ppl here..wondering :rolleyes: if airasia practices the a320-330 cross pilot crew thing?

Ken, They do. :) Capt Azmir mentioned it before.

Dont ask me,Im just an employee with AK,been driving their B733 sine 2002 and now A320 since 2006 and currently doing CCQ (cross crew qualification) on A330.

:) That's a good positive spirit despite unfavorable outcome, Min Chun. Nevermind the result, but I'm proud of you :)

Thanks Irni. I will keep trying. ;)

It's ok Min Chun, try and try again. Don't give up. You'll get in eventually. Look forward to be your collegue one day in LCCT. :)

Sure Adrian. Thanks for that and I'm looking forward for that too! See yea! B)

Something inspirational for any other candidates who failed to get through to second stage( if ther is any),

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

Lanston Hughes

Piphunter11

On no, not another one.

Edited by Radzi

hey guyz..

nice to meet u all here..

i just cant hold on my breathe over the 2nd stage test..

anybody can shed some lights so i can prepare myself..

tqs in advance :D

You are going for the second stage but simple forum rules also cannot read ka?? hmmm..... :blink:

You are going for the second stage but simple forum rules also cannot read ka?? hmmm..... :blink:

He is from another forum as I saw this name there before too :rolleyes:

Well, we prefer REAL NAME here in MalaysianWings. Thanks for cooperation :)

Sign in to follow this