MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sing Yew

Oxy Sky Aviation Services ?

Read this on Bernama:

Oxysky Offers Special Chartered Flights To Kota Baharu

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 22 (Bernama) -- The name may be strange, but Oxy Sky Aviation Services Sdn Bhd is offering special Hari Raya chartered flights especially for those who want to go back to Kelantan during the coming festive season.

Oxysky Aviation General Manager Mohd Zaini Abdul Ghani told Bernama that the special chartered flight service was being offered to allow Malaysians who wanted to return to Kelantan for the festive season but could not get the bus or air tickets.

"On normal days, we provide the special chartered service for tourists to visit interesting destinations in the country, such as to Pulau Tioman.

"However, after receiving requests from our customers, we decided to offer the special chartered flights in conjunction with Hari Raya and Deepavali this year," he said.

Mohd Zaini said his company only provided chartered flights on Oct 30, departing for Kota Baharu from Subang at 6 pm in the one-hour flight and would fly back from Kota Baharu to Subang at 7.45 pm on the same day.

The special chartered flight service would use a four-engine DASH 7 aircraft which could carry 48 passengers, while the fare would be RM230 for adults and RM184 for children between two and 12 years old.

The fare for infants (below two years old) is 10 per cent of the adult fare, he said.

He said the fare did not include the RM5 airport tax and RM6 insurance fees.

-- BERNAMA

Has anyone heard of this company before ?

Dash 7? Pulau Tioman?

must be Berjaya 's charter division rolleyes.gif

Oxy? isnt that pimple cream? laugh.gif

11561[/snapback]

tongue.gif ..funny name though but an interesting flight i must say.flying on props from our loveble SZB airport,i hope they will eventually introduced scheduled flights from SZB,i dont mind flying on prosps but make sure it is the size of an F50 or bigger...

Sign in to follow this