MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nik H.

Wanna Fly a Plane?

I also hope you all enjoyed the light lunch prepared by Eurocopter. That would not have been possible if not for the Head Honcho there, YM Tengku Johan, a Superbiking buddy of mine. I truly hope his generosity is appreciated by all today.

Capt Norhisham also deserves special mention, spending the whole day with us all, having come all the way from Seremban.

Light or not, I am truly, very much delighted about the special lunch treats. Completely blown away... for me its something akin to some special VIP treatment. In fact, the whole day we truly did feel that way, especially when the 'papparazis' shooting our photos when we were about to jump in the planes and get off from it. These guys were snapping like crazy! :D

Oh goodness.. I totally forgot to mention Capt Norhisham's contributions too! Hopefully this photo will pardon me of my forgetfulness...

2598738570103096648S600x600Q85.jpg
Edited by Irni Mastura

Wah...Surely a very good flight experince from them....

Great :clapping:

Eventhough I still 17 years old and I still aiming for flying,but deep short-sightedness surely makes me feel sad....

But, if can, can i attend the flying seesion nex time? :blush:

Captain Nik, pls..... :pardon:

I think you can join... but I guess you need parental consent for being under 18...

Correct me...

My pix & report will be in the MWings Subang Flying Session #1

and welcome to Capt Razeef to MalaysianWings.... Thank you for the flights Sir ;)

First of all, I wish to thank Capt. Nik for making the flying possible! Thanks also to Subang Flying Club and the instructors as well as other MW members -- TK, Norman, Capt. Norhisham, Capt. Razeef, Irni, etc. -- for their contribution in making the event smooth, safe, and successful!

Thanks also to all participants whose participation made the flying more exciting and wonderful!

Kudos to all! :drinks:

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

MWingers Friend..

Really fun leypak with you guys,.. especially Capt Nik, Norman, TK, and Capt Norhisham making this program a success!! You're The Man!! It's Was A Really Great and Shiok Experiance... <<Let's Give Around Appluase To Them>> :clapping: :clapping: Woo.. Yea... Lagi² To my Pilot Partner Kelvin L.. Wooo.. Yeaa.. :clapping: :clapping:

Have Fun and Hope To Meet Next Session.

It is really fun flying with you too (My pilot buddy) :good: but we miss the makan-makan, we should have ask the Capt to divert to P.Pangkor first for seafood.... ;) B)

It is really fun flying with you too (My pilot buddy) :good: but we miss the makan-makan, we should have ask the Capt to divert to P.Pangkor first for seafood.... ;) B)

wahhhh .. dah upgrade laaa :p Pilot already :p

Biasalah Kawan... Have 1/2 hour of flight experiance.. add more 1/2 hour can fly 777... Fuh Yuhh.. :rofl: :rofl: But with capt Nik Around La... Or To Be More Confident Kelven 32L :rofl: :rofl:

Looking at the happy faces of those who took part, this MW flying session can be has indeed succeeded in meeting its modest intent.

Will there be any else interested to do the same another day, perhaps one month from now? I'm certain this time those who had the experience can also assist in organising the event.....after all, there were some MW who missed out because of unsuitable dates.

Capt. Nik,

Can u please put me in the next round. I am sorry I have to pull our last minute the other day due to work commitment.

Thanx.

Capt. Nik,

Can u please put me in the next round. I am sorry I have to pull our last minute the other day due to work commitment.

me too Capt Nik. had to pull out too the other day.

so great to find out this topic.

hope Capt. Nik would arrange another round for everyone again.

:)

please let me know if i have the chance to join with u all.

thank you very much. :)

msn - JosQi@hotmail.com