MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Maniselvan

Airdeccan A320 before paint job

kingfisher became partners with AirDecan?, i dont think so, when did this happenhey capt. Mani yr from the ESB flying club rite?

kingfisher became partners with AirDecan?, i dont think so, when did this happenhey capt. Mani yr from the ESB flying club rite?

No idea bro But i think they a partners check the tail and the Fuselage of A320 .

wow, great pix there to show the before and after transformation of livery... but anyways.. is that the ACJ behind ????

A320 Airdeccan out from MAS paint Shop ......I think is a Joint venture of Airdeccan and KingFisher result this A320.

Air Deccan has been bought over by Vijay Malyaas UB Group,hence the Kingfisher markings.

Air Deccan has been bought over by Vijay Malyaas UB Group,hence the Kingfisher markings.

Finally completed the paint job. Waiting for liberty...hehe

Nice captures of the 'Bus, Mani...

from a good place too... is your hangar still accessible to me? :pardon: :D :D

Yes uncle norman anytime,Just give me a buzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Currently, Vijay Mallya - the owner of Kingfisher owns a controlling stake of 26% in Air Deccan.

The new livery of Air Deccan is a part of the re-branding of the airline. Air Deccan will now be known as "Simplifly Deccan"

There is another agenda behind this buyout.... ;)

Kingfisher has A330-200s, A340-500s and A380s on order. The first widebodies are to be delivered starting this December. According to Indian law, an airline needs to operate domestically for five years before getting a permission to fly international routes.

Deccan would complete five years of operation in January 2008, and would get permission to fly abroad. With the controlling stake, Mallya would be able to fly international under the Deccan brand name!

Interesting isn't it?? :pardon: ;)

- Vivek

Sign in to follow this