MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Firdaus Bolong

Lounges at CGK

I'm a regular user of the CGK airport and I just cant seem to find any airline lounges there.I just wanna ask if there's anyone here who have used the lounges at CGK??What airlines lounges are available and are there any lounges that the AK passengers can use???I mean,I know I have to pay for it then,fair enough,anyone know what's the price??Thx

Edited by Mohd Firdaus Bolong

As far as I know, there's no specific airline lounges in CGK. I believe, pretty much all airlines shared lounges. There are a number of lounges there and if you have gold/platinum credit card from certain Indonesian and international banks (eg. citibank, HSBC, standard chartered, bank permata, etc), you can enter some lounges for free, just look for the sign in front of the lounge. Some of these lounges also accepts fee based entries and prices normally is pretty reasonable, although I'm not sure how much.

The lounge that are for credit card holders from Citbank for example are only for Citibank cards issued in Indonesia. They are not free but points are deducted from card. I used the citibank lounge at CGK domestic and also in DPS for a fee of RPH50,000 which is about RM19. I think the same applies for most lounges. Don't expect anything fantastic, just a nice quite place to wait for your flight.

There is a photo of one lounge that is operated by JAS that was use by Emirates in my travel log. It wasn't that good. I preferred the one near to the F gates that is normally used by EK but it was closed for renovation during my last visit.

Edited by Alan B.

Well.. it was free.. at least in my case they don't deduct points from my HSBC or Bank Permata credit card. Not sure with other cards.

Sign in to follow this