MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sing Yew

ADL's MUIT

Sing Yew,

Awesome pictures: thanks for sharing !!!

Always had a feeling Australia had nice weather, but this looks more like Scottish weather to me tongue.gif

Is that your g-f opting to become an air-hostess for CX ??

The reason the aerobridges aren't used, is because the terminal is not yet operational. The first flight as mentioned previously will be the MH flight from KUL on Saturday the 15th of October.

On that note... does anyone know if MH will be bringing in the "Freedom of Space" 777 or any other special schemed aircraft for the occasion? Maybe the hibiscus schemes?? 

It's a long shot, but I think it would be great publicity for the airline... I know I'll be there as part of the media covering the event for a company in the US, and that's just me!

Cheers

David.M.

9814[/snapback]

That's very fortunate for you David. I didn't know they would actually be that immense a media coverage for that event. Do share some shots with us the, "not-so-privilleged".

Sing Yew,

Awesome pictures: thanks for sharing !!!

Always had a feeling Australia had nice weather, but this looks more like Scottish weather to me  tongue.gif

Is that your g-f opting to become an air-hostess for CX ??

9815[/snapback]

Pieter,

No that isn't my gf. She's a good friend of mine which also happens to be the gf of another gf of mine.

No luck in the love compartment unfortunately.

Sign in to follow this