MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenn Leong

Tokyo NRT

Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone travelled on MH88 on the KUL-NRT route? Is it on the 772ER? Also is it with the new retrofit C class?:)

I suppose this could be classified as a long haul? 6 hours?

Cheers,

K.

I think all MAS B777200S have been retroffited with the new c class configuration by now....so it doesnt matter which aircraft that youre flying and still u will end up in the new configuration :rolleyes:

I think all MAS B777200S have been retroffited with the new c class configuration by now....so it doesnt matter which aircraft that youre flying and still u will end up in the new configuration :rolleyes:

Anyone else flew this flight before and what are your experiences?

e.g. empty/full flight, service, FA's etc :)

The Japanese FAs are fantastic.

I been to MH080 few times...and im glad to say that those Japanese crew on board are simply charming and yet very polite comparable to Korean crew. I love the Japanese...and theyre basically very polite people :rolleyes:

Nice to hear :) Will it be mostly jap FA's on MH88 or will it have some locals too?:)

There will be a few Japanese. On my previous flights (MH80/81), sometimes i've seen 3 Japanese crew in EY, and 2-3 in GCC. It really depends on their roster ...

Also is this flight busy/full?

Not sure about this ...

Sign in to follow this