MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Cassava

Airasia X: Altering the Industry's Landscape

30Pax = 1FA(i think) so .. u do the math :) :help:

According to DCA (and FAA) it is 1 crew per 50 passengers.

If i want to go to Europe and looking for cheap fares, i will fly with either EK or EY.

By the way, the seat pitch for Air Asia Rolls-Royce powered 333 is 29" pitch in 3-3-3 :wacko: 7 hours to DXB and then another 8 hours plus to STN ?? :wacko: .

Edited by Isaac

life is short. enjoy the comfort as much as u can!

gold coast? sorry mate. i shall fly a triple.

tony, next time buy triple laaaa. engine big oooh!!! aircraft syiok ooh!! turbulence no shake shake one......... :pardon:

Yupp, I dont like the A330s as it is very bumpy during turbulence unlike the B777 & the B747 :rolleyes:

got crew rest area or not? if doesn't have, gone laaaa yean!!

han poor yean...hopefully she aint getting old from all the decompression and jetlag!

Wonder what the excess baggage charges will be like. As of 4th August 2007, flights within peninsular, between Sabah & Sarawak is chargable at RM10 per kilo, cross the South China Sea and its RM15 per kilo!

At least this is avoidable by travelling light.

han poor yean...hopefully she aint getting old from all the decompression and jetlag!
Even MH A330 does not have crew rest area.
Yupp, I dont like the A330s as it is very bumpy during turbulence unlike the B777 & the B747 :rolleyes:
Last year I flew on SQ flight from SIN to DXB for the AK ferry flight crew positioning, and it was a really bad bumpy ride,no difference from flying other aircraft.
According to DCA (and FAA) it is 1 crew per 50 passengers.If i want to go to Europe and looking for cheap fares, i will fly with either EK or EY.By the way, the seat pitch for Air Asia Rolls-Royce powered 333 is 29" pitch in 3-3-3 :wacko: 7 hours to DXB and then another 8 hours plus to STN ?? :wacko: .
For flights to Europe,operations out of SHJ and not DXB.Dont want to fly on XFA,no prob,its a free world so you can make your own choice,leave it to others to judge themselves.