MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ong

airlines to KLAS

I'm going to Las Vegas this Sunday and I have one question:

Is there any airline other than Southwest Airlines that flies to Las Vegas daily and offers air fares at a low cost?

My dad doesn't want Southwest because there is 8 people going and it will cost too much.

Help :help: :help: :help: :help:

LAX-LAS? I'd have thought you'd have a myriad of choices... most notably US Airways (America West) since LAS is one of their hubs. AA also flies that route because I'm booking it for Feb. Possibly Ted...

Pretty sure some LCCs other than SouthWest operate that route too since LAS is a major leisure destination. Do some research. :)

You can take US airways operated by American West or United by TED, if both you get price at 1000USD for 8 person, that's the cheapest out of LAX straight to LAS. May be SW cheaper.

I suggest US Airways (America West). KLAS is America West hub.

Too bad there's no more America West theme plane after the merger, I manage to ride on the "Teamwork Coast to Coast" theme plane just a few month they declare the merger.

Azuddin

On the same topic:

Just realised that Mum booked American Eagle by AA for LAX-LAS, operated by an "ERD." I note there's also mainline AA on this flight.

Anyone knows what kind of experience American Eagle is like - no different from mainline AA? Do I even get a drink and pretzels?

And what kind of plane is the ERD? I searched the AA website and it appears to be some tiny jet - main question - do I get aerobridges or bus gates?

I don't suppose seating is a big issue for such a teeny flight.

I have to mirror her itinerary so I've to book the exact same flight. But I'd pester her to change if I have to do a bus gate... hopefully she hasn't gone to get it ticketed yet. :S

Cheers. :)

Edited by Keith T

Just realised that Mum booked American Eagle by AA for LAX-LAS, operated by an "ERD."

Oops, that should've read 'ERJ.'

Sign in to follow this