MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mahathir M. S.

Cengkareng and Juanda

Nice pics, Mahathir.

I've seen MMF at Juanda before, while taxiing. All those derelict aircraft, what are they planning to do with them? If they want to scrap them, they could've done it years ago. Or are they waiting for scrap metal price to increase? Don't think those birds will ever fly again though.

Did you check out the DC3s at the other end of the runway?

OMG...

Mahathir...u just gave made Indonesia looks so colourful. :mellow:

Thank you bro...we be waiting for more.

Maybe i can visit you.

:rolleyes:

No problem as long as i am still here but preferebly weekend la bro. Nightlife also not so bad but can't beat Jakarta lorr.

Nice pics, Mahathir.

I've seen MMF at Juanda before, while taxiing. All those derelict aircraft, what are they planning to do with them? If they want to scrap them, they could've done it years ago. Or are they waiting for scrap metal price to increase? Don't think those birds will ever fly again though.

Did you check out the DC3s at the other end of the runway?

Thanks Captain, most of the Fokker 27/28 already sold as a 'besi buruk' but not the Fokker 100. I think the DC3 at the end of the runaway belong to Bali Air , but there is no access road for me take the photo unless i buy 600mm F4. :rolleyes:

I love all the shots here. Thank you Mahathir for sharing with us the photos from Indonesia.

Thanks Fitri. Will post final part when phtobucket gets to normal working order.

Lots of planes and scene to view there... :good:

I wonder if most Indonesian airports have architecture as in one of the first batch of pictures, I mean something like what we see in Jakarta airport?

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Sign in to follow this