MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Idham

Kind of landings

he he he he....JKSC loves attention ma... tongue.gif since he doesn't smoke, so he took smokey landing shots!!!

he he he he....JKSC loves attention ma... tongue.gif  since he doesn't smoke, so he took smokey landing shots!!!

6197[/snapback]

hahahaha .. well said TK , well said .

Jonathan is always aiming for those kind of shots ..

Before we're done shooting , he's already previewing his shots most of the time tongue.gif

he is a sifu maaaaaaa......... so his shot must be good at all times. so far his shots are always damn good! he must maintain his sifuness. but as said earlier, i will slowly sway him to shoot the nose as well.

Guys... i am just a simple man who enjoy taking pictures of aircraft.

Have not surfing internet for the pass two days... so many nice pictures on MW!

Kudos to you guys!

i will slowly sway him to shoot the nose as well

Azahan, now i am learning how to take nice and sharp nose pictures like you... you are really my sifu for nose shot! smile.gif

hahahaha .. well said TK , well said .

Jonathan is always aiming for those kind of shots ..

Before we're done shooting , he's already previewing his shots most of the time tongue.gif

6223[/snapback]

"Aiyoo...Aisehh....****....****************....what the *****...why so SHARP AND CLEAR?!" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

When u go spotting with sifu JkSc...u always hear the above statement.... biggrin.gif

Airbus landing is always like '"tuuuu...............pppp" the dragonfly kind of landing... Like the dragonfly touching over water...

Boeing is always like "tu-mp" "greheeeesss"... banging the wheels on the runway... I read from FS manual and it always says "do not attempt to lift the nose of the 737-400 high for a soft landing," do not attempt to lift the nose of the 747-400 high for a soft landing," and "do not attempt to lift the nose of the 777-200 high for a soft landing."

Both landings have their own beauty la... Hahaha...

"Aiyoo...Aisehh....****....****************....what the *****...why so SHARP AND CLEAR?!"  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

6322[/snapback]

Guess who i learnt that from tongue.gif

Guest Fendy
he is a sifu maaaaaaa......... so his shot must be good at all times. so far his shots are always damn good! he must maintain his sifuness. but as said earlier, i will slowly sway him to shoot the nose as well.

6232[/snapback]

thats because he doesnt show you the bad ones laugh.gif

haha... is that really what y'all hear when go spotting...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

6365[/snapback]

Not only that...private discussions almost always come to be. tongue.gif

Jonathan,

No pictures of my makeshift "bed" ka?! Took me 10 minutes to get it just right! biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this