MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

Triple miles across EK's network

Flying Emirates is three times more rewarding

You can now reach your rewards even faster by earning triple Miles every time you fly First or Business Class on Emirates, between 10th November and 5th December 2006.

This offer applies to all Emirates destinations and presents the perfect opportunity for you to earn Miles whilst experiencing unsurpassed luxury, comfort and service.

Of course, your triple Miles bonus is only the beginning. You will also earn the applicable premium class and tier bonuses. This means, after just one journey you could have enough Miles to redeem for free flights, upgrades and a host of other exciting rewards.

Offer Validity

For travel between 10th November and 5th December 2006

Registration and more details here: http://www.skywards.com/Offer_detail.aspx?ID=tcm:136-167893

Edited by Keith T

Thought Imran was flying on ZED tickets, hence no mileage rewards :nea:

It's only for Business- and First Class: cannot afford those :sorry:

Ouch - yes completely forgot about the ZED tickets.

It's only for Business- and First Class: cannot afford those :sorry:

Could be worth a shot if anyone's based in or near places like CMB, CAI or BKK however, barring airline-imposed residency requirements. ;)

When I lived in London I usually find it cheaper to fly BA Club world ex-FCO/MXP or CAI. A fare to JFK gets slashed by almost half that way! Just have to get a cheap flight over to the departing city. I miss the old days when you can just throw away the first coupon. :D

Edited by Keith T

My dad due to fly to UK from KUL with EK via DXB on First, looks like tripieee points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: More free tickets :pardon:

Edited by Seth K

My dad due to fly to UK from KUL with EK via DXB on First, looks like tripieee points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: More free tickets :pardon:

Make sure he registers!

Thought Imran was flying on ZED tickets, hence no mileage rewards :nea:

:( ...no skywards miles for me. However, I do earn skywards miles when i use my "Skywards Visa" :)

First class from KUL-DXB? :blink: :huh: Where got la...

Just found out that easyjet is now a Skywards partner where redemption of Emirates' Skywards miles can be made on easyjet flights.

559640_291110350998721_834791762_n.jpg

Did you know that as a Skywards member, you can now redeem your Miles for easyJet flights? Now connecting Emirates’ 31 European destinations to easyJet’s strong European network, this partnership expands our members’ travel possibilities in Europe like never before.

http://www.skywards....artner Airlines

However, there seems to be no reference on the mileage redemption schedule. I would like to know all the destinations from LON that requires 7,500 miles for a one way journey. Any helps would be appreciated.

Sign in to follow this