MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

Cure for crying babies

Maybe, just maybe. This will get rid of babies from planes and put them back where they belong. :D

*activates anti-flame shield*

http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/terror-t...2661653274.html

Toddler gets travel ban, arrest warrant

November 7, 2006 - 9:41AM

A two-year-old boy was briefly banned from boarding a Turkey-bound flight in the United Arab Emirates after his name appeared on a list of wanted suspects, a newspaper reported on Saturday.

Emirates Today said the boy's passport details, including the date of birth, matched those in an arrest warrant. The reason for the mix-up was not known.

"While going through the passport checking procedures to get on board, one of the officers on duty said they wanted to take Suhail," Emirates Today quoted the boy's father, Abdullah Mohamed Saleh, as saying.

"I thought he was kidding me and said 'Take him if you want'," he said. "He showed me a print-out of a document that said Suhail was wanted and there was an arrest warrant for him."

Officials said they would investigate the incident, the paper reported.

Reuters

Edited by Keith T

Yes , what a good laugh before my 3 hours study of sotichemetry begin :drinks:

Edited by Seth K

i was once on hold at PHX, they notice my pasport has "Bin" in it. it's unbeleivable that they have to run the gunpowder test on my luggage :blink: .

Somebody is going to pay for starting all these trouble :angry: , I even having hard time spotting, not to mention being chased away by cops and airport security twice.

Somebody is going to pay for starting all these trouble :angry: , I even having hard time spotting, not to mention being chased away by cops and airport security twice.

Security guards chases you out every time you want to aircraft spotting? :mellow: :mellow:

Security guards chases you out every time you want to aircraft spotting? :mellow: :mellow:

Back at IAH, i think it's already 3 time, but i manage to get away. But there's once where i don't run. The police approach me smiling and talk to me in a friendly and polite way. He don't sent me off but instead, he gave me a direction to a better spotting location that no other police or security will bother you. He tell me about Aldine Westfield road where i can get a view like this

IPB Image

where planes fly 20 feet above you

and also tell me about the terminal D parking lot top floor, where i can get something like this

IPB Image

This the airport highest point where accessible by civilians

don't meant to go off topic everybody, just some explaination of strick security nowadays.

Sign in to follow this