MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

MAS's Fares To Increase By 15-25 Pct Effective Aug 15

Quote from the ads "Terms and conditions apply. ..................."

Saw that earlier but T&Cs don't apply in this case....

....T&Cs apply when trying to get that 25% family fare discount, the 50% snr citizen discount etc....

but tell me on which day does MH operate, say a 772 or A333, between TGG and KUL to get 34" seat pitch in Y?

Separately, I remember some many years ago but not too long ago (mid-90s?) when MH did a campaign to promote its domestic services and during this period (pre-97 crisis), you even get muffins/ pastries in Y on short flights like to IPH and KUA.

Yup, still remember that. Back then they used to serve some muffins or danishes or buns on flights between IPH and KUL. The loads were still not that bad back then perhaps due to the better schedule i.e. 6.40 am and 6.40 pm which offered very good connections to domestic and international flights alike.

Currently the fare from KUL-BKI was RM 966.00, if the increasement let say 10% the fare will be over a thousand ringgit. Very very expensive than travel to BKK or CGK!!!!! <_>

Currently the fare from KUL-BKI was RM 966.00, if the increasement let say 10% the fare will be over a thousand ringgit. Very very expensive than travel to BKK or CGK!!!!! <_>

Man, this will be like in US, it's cheaper to fly overseas than domestic................... :drinks:

Man, this will be like in US, it's cheaper to fly overseas than domestic................... :drinks:

As a general guide:

Long haul = Low yield

Short haul = High yield

Go figure out :D