MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Idham

First Light Helicopter for UTM

Hi guys, today is a very big day for me and the rest of my friends.

We celebrate our shiny brand new helicopter for our course (Aeronautical Engineering).

This is life helicopter, not a moke-up or a scrap form RMF..

We can fly with this cute little helicopter..

Launching ceremony is schedule today at 1430LT..

:D :D :D

Enjoy guys, as I do..

p1010790it1.jpg

p1010791bc8.jpg

p1010794nu6.jpg

wow......congratulations...i am actually very envy with u guys there....can get a chopper for ur course...here in mmu i dun think we will be ever getting that kind of stuff...btw..i am not studying aero la...i mechanical one...but i guess mechanical also need a chopper :p

Wow, another antiques.... :)

Thanks Louis, btw, in a chopper, mechs engineer will do more parts then aeros engineer....too many mechnical parts...

Wow, another antiques.... :)

Thanks Louis, btw, in a chopper, mechs engineer will do more parts then aeros engineer....too many mechnical parts...

u r correct...but what can we do here....we get nuthin except the notes and the book....pitty us :sorry: ...............hehehe

From my old collection.

DSC07083.jpg

*A lil bit off topic, the yellow air tractor at the back crashed at Teluk Intan last week.

tumpang lalu ... just curious ... r/c heli got gyro ... so this kit heli ... can someone post picture of the gyro ... how many does it use

The gyro occupies the pilot's seat. Gyro servo actuators are the pilot's legs. ;)

UTM first...last time it was jointventure with our RMAF..and not so long ago, got Diploma in Kawalan Trafik Udara (ATC) also...

What happened to this Diploma right now? Any news to share? :pardon:

As I understand it, the student intakes (selection and administration) by Jabatan Penerbangan Awam, no ? :sorry:

Sign in to follow this