MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
I. Wong

Skytrax World Airline Awards 2006

R u guys kidding, BA biz class is very good, the service is international class, I wouldn't mind they are up there but TG is doubtable :p

R u guys kidding, BA biz class is very good, the service is international class, I wouldn't mind they are up there but TG is doubtable :p

BA club world beds are great, but that's about it. Service and food are quite mediocre. When I flew oneworld I'd fly BA when I needed to sleep or when I knew my friends were crewing the flight, but QF otherwise as QF's Neil Perry menu is awesome and service in biz is actually quite good.

TG's cabin crew are actually very good, but YMMV I guess. I've also heard that their new seating is excellent. I've always avoided TG due to their ancient config, last time I flew them they used a yucky old MD11 with museum-ish seats. But now they've got rid of their MD11s I'm more confident of trying them long haul. I'm checking out their new First class end of the year, have to fly from SYD cause they pulled F from MEL. If only they'd hurry up and finish the refit of their long haul fleet.

Edited by Keith T

Guest Michael

MH has to work harder for next year to get their gradings higher. I am sure Idris and Munir are well aware of this fact.

MH has to work harder for next year to get their gradings higher. I am sure Idris and Munir are well aware of this fact.

For Idris,yes.But for Datuk Munir,my answer is nahh...Even Datuk Munir is not giving a damn about it.Even some of the MH staffs dislike him.