MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Some of my SIN shots

Sure can, Sneeze! Beautiful!

Beautifull... watching the rainbow from a thousands feet.. and eating the Haagen Dasz Ice Cream.. Fuuh ~!!! Yummy :wub:

Lucky Sneeze :good:

Thanks both of you.

Yeah, Ibrahim, I love the Haagen Dasz very much, everytime I meet them up in 30 something thousands feet, I am very happy.

my dinner:

IPB Image

Sneeze,You're gonna kidding me! They're serving Haagen Dazs ice cream and also Toblerone choclate for dessert??That's just awesome!!! :D What's the flavour of the ice cream BTW?

Sneeze,You're gonna kidding me! They're serving Haagen Dazs ice cream and also Toblerone choclate for dessert??That's just awesome!!! :D What's the flavour of the ice cream BTW?

The Ice cream in this photo should be of Chocolate, however, the one my friend had got was the Strewberry (my favour), So I swap with him and ................. however, my friend say he don't want to have ice cream, so the "chcoclate" was melt and bye to me.

IPB Image

About an hour before we were going to land, the F/As brought this to us, which is the chocolates for F or J class. Really lucky

Guess if there still any chocolate inside?

kakakakakaka

Sneeze....

I like the RR engine pix... good ones :good:

Thanks Uncle Norman.

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Waaah good food!!!

IPB Image

Marvelous shots Sneeze.. the aircraft is smilling.. :D :)

Aircraft is in action = landing gear, flaps, engine, elevator, and aileron I believe...:) (plz correct me if wrong)