MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sharil Abdul Rahman

Posting in A.net - I have to pay?

Hey guys, just a question for the weekend (and mods please move the thread if its in an inappropriate location).

Do i need to pay to post in A.net? I know I can get a free photographer account there, but to post in the discussion - its a monthly sub thing?

Thanks for your inputs.

Yes. You do have to pay but for normal Premium Account, you only have to pay a one-off fee.

Hey guys, just a question for the weekend (and mods please move the thread if its in an inappropriate location).

Do i need to pay to post in A.net? I know I can get a free photographer account there, but to post in the discussion - its a monthly sub thing?

Thanks for your inputs.

If you want usernames and other benefits then its a one time fee. For monthly fee for even more stuffs which also includes removal of ads and vip access. Hope this helps :lol:

In the old days they have photo sales within A.net. I made a few dollars using that feature; with the money earned I bought a lifetime membership that enable me to post in the forum.

Sadly the photo sales feature is no more, so my A.net photos are no longer generating any income to me.

Sign in to follow this