MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

40 minutes in Penang Bayan Lepas

hey guys, nice work looking at these pics make me miss penang more. Anyone spotting in penang airport this weekend? if yes where and when?

if u wish to spotting at pmtg damar laut, i think i can join ur trip^^

Edited by Tze Shan

that plc, if not mistaken is pmt damar laut...?? just in front of runway 04, where airliners usually do their landing when eveninng ^^

that plc, if not mistaken is pmt damar laut...?? just in front of runway 04, where airliners usually do their landing when eveninng ^^

Yap..SQ always take off at Rwy04 at 6.15pm.

Tze Shan, for the place i went to spot, shall draw a simple pic to explaint o you if I have time.. :)

Min Chun,

How come my "girl" pics is so far away ...? Got any closeup of her sexy body ah ..?

Nizam, the stupiak Fuji A303 wasnt able to do it..so, no closeup :D

My grandpa and grandma were inside this 9M-MQN

IPB Image

Tried my best to take it..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guys, u know what did my grandma tell me after pick them up?

She said : "Chun, u know ah..today the a/c is flew by one guy whose sir name is Ong..."

Me:" Wah..same as ours ar..so syiok!"

She said again:" but beh yong one (not a good pilot), because touchdown so hard,and suddenly got big sound just now..bohh boooohh..maybe he flew to fast when landing.last time one no feeling when touchdown... "

Me: " :o ;) ........" (sweating and few burung kakak fly over my head) :lol:

I think she means that they approach too fast and have a hard touchdown..so causes the big sound. Sure, my grandma dont know about reversers... :D

Nizam, the stupiak Fuji A303 wasnt able to do it..so, no closeup :D

Me: " :o ;) ........" (sweating and few burung kakak fly over my head) :lol:

Ah .. too bad for me then ...

I believe it's Gagak .. and not Kakak ..

minchun, i found the place u spotting , just now went there and saw china airline making landing ^^

Edited by Tze Shan

minchun, i found the place u spotting , just now went there and saw china airline making landing ^^

AH!!!!!!!!!

I was asking the landing time of big dussies..but i cant get it! Tell me! What else did u see & time..MANA PICTURES? ;)

yesterday around 5.30pm. hahaha i didnt take the pics lah... camera at my fren there. It landed at runway 22, when touchdown, a lot of smoke >"

I think she means that they approach too fast and have a hard touchdown..so causes the big sound. Sure, my grandma dont know about reversers... :D

:lol: :lol: that's remind me the time when i took one of my friend to come along with me for KUL-TRG flight. actually it was my friend first flight. he thought the reverser sounds was the sound of the engine explode or burned out. he also thought that it strike the ground.

Azuddin

MC,

yesterday MH734 did a crazy landing which i never seen before :D something similiar like the short clip which posted last times, boeing triple 7 doing high crosswind landing test.^^

Edited by Tze Shan

Tze Shan..I bet you saw a Thai AirAsia 733..My cousin is onboard. They have landed on Rwy 22 with strong crosswind and flare for long long time..Brakes only applied immediately after reversers are 'de-activate'.

Phone number: 017-5755 XXX

XXX is the most common numbers to everyone of us! We have learnt it since kidergarten! Btw, exam approaching la..

Tze Shan..I bet you saw a Thai AirAsia 733..My cousin is onboard. They have landed on Rwy 22 with strong crosswind and flare for long long time..Brakes only applied immediately after reversers are 'de-activate'.

Phone number: 017-5755 XXX

XXX is the most common numbers to everyone of us! We have learnt it since kidergarten! Btw, exam approaching la..

i dont c any thai AK 733 there, mayb i've late when i reached there, ard 4.45pm. min chun, i though the exam will be at ard 18th of may?

Nope, Tze Shan. It's 9th May!

Better stop 'cahtting' here. :D

Not nice for others to read the post which should be spotting pictures.. Cheers! PM me if u want la..:)

Sign in to follow this