MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Khalil Abd Halim

Malaysia's Defunct Airlines?

Anyone cares to add to the likes of Pelangi,Saega..and another one which used to operate props from Sungai Besi(i forgot its name) ? and i found this on Anet here ...never heard of them before..any other airlines falls under this category?

Anyone cares to add to the likes of Pelangi,Saega..and another one which used to operate props from Sungai Besi(i forgot its name) ? and i found this on Anet here ...never heard of them before..any other airlines falls under this category?

Plane in pic, 9M-PMW, has more details here:

http://www.plane-spotters.net/Production_L.../737/24197.html

.ny

Khalil,

This plane used to fly to BKI on passenger flights from/to SZB and was operated, at that time in 2000 by Transmile...don't know for how long they operated these flights, though, and if other destinations were also involved...

If i'm not mistaken it also name as Budjet Air before....saw it park at BKI gate 6 couple of years ago.

Berjaya AIr?? :blink:

Does MSA count?

Prolly not, as it separates into two separate airlines carrying her legacy. With both still claiming they are the descendants of MSA.

Sign in to follow this