MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
wma

(WTB) MAS , Fokker F27/ F50, B737-100/200, A300, B747-100/300 (Classic MSA and MAS 80s & 90s Red Livery)

Hello to all fellow members.

As per my topic above, anyone willing to sell their aircraft models? Condition must be mint inlcusive of box.

For the B737-100/200 models, I am sourcing for both MSA and MAS classic liveries.

As for the Fokker F-27/ F-50 and Airbus A300 models, I am looking to buy the MAS classic red livery and MAS 90's livery.

And for the Boeing B747-100/300 models, I am looking for the MAS classic red livery too. I have the B747-200 at present.

Am also interested to purchase other aircraft models such as De Havilland Comet (MSA), etc.

Please kindly PM or email me at wmawmm@gmail.com for willing sellers. Am willing to negotiate a WIN-WIN price.

Thanks in advance to all fellow members.

Thanks BC Tam. I will be very pleased to be able to get hold of all the aircraft models requested. Fingers crossed.

may be u can get it but ready for the unexpected prices........its crazily rare!

i know very well that there are stocks for A300 MH classic livery (9M-MHB), DC10s MAT/MAS in Amazon and Adamjets.com...

I received a PM from a fellow member earlier this evening.

He may consider to part with part of his MSA and MAS (80's livery) collection. Hoping to close a deal soon and will share pictures once deal finalized and the model planes secured. :)

Sign in to follow this