MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuddin

Concorde Tribute Video

Guys, need help here

I was playing around with my Window movie maker, an idea came across my mind about making this video. It's a tribute video of Concorde. The size is 24MB and about 5 minutes. i got the video from various websites on the net, i've combine the video with music and fact.

I have show this video to many, and most are impress.

The problem is, how do i upload it or host it?

Azuddin

try rapidshare just now, it didn't work. will try yousendit now.

Azuddin

yousendit also didn't work. I think it's because my hostel bad internet connection or maybe the proxy setting. if you guys don't mind waiting, i will upload it this friday because i'll be in KL this friday. my KL house has a better and faster internet. visit this topic friday night.

Azuddin

proxy setting actually don't. this matter is because of the slow internet and the connection sometimes stall.

Azuddin

Proxy is use to save a copy of file which u request from the net right?

yes it is

thanks seth

youtube seems to be working well. here's the link

enjoy

Azuddin

so you all like it?

at first i was thinking about using Pearl Jam - Last Kiss for the background music, but it didn't fit. So i try using Coldplay - Speed of sound, the song title, the song and the video really fit well.

Azuddin

Sad I never got to fly in any Concorde, really looking forward to see them at MAN this coming winter.

Isn't concord landed at SZB once, any pixs?

Z

Edited by Seth K

Sad I never got to fly in any Concorde, really looking forward to see them at MAN this coming winter.

Isn't concord landed at SZB once, any pixs?

Z

i never get to ride on one. i always saw concorde at JFK back in 1995. i also saw some picts of concorde at IAH, operated a charter flight from CDG. i also heard that concorde make an emergency landing in subang back in 1995, anyone got info on this.

DFW is used to be infested with Concorde when Brannif operated them for a few months.

Azuddin

guys, if you already watch the video, try to give out some comments. I'm planning on using this video for my class project next month.

is it working OK in youtube, the pict, the sound and the text?

Azuddin

i never get to ride on one. i always saw concorde at JFK back in 1995. i also saw some picts of concorde at IAH, operated a charter flight from CDG. i also heard that concorde make an emergency landing in subang back in 1995, anyone got info on this.

DFW is used to be infested with Concorde when Brannif operated them for a few months.

Azuddin

Haha about the 1995 landing in subang i heard of it before too...Its a emergency landing and what my friend told me was the ATC dun allow them to land because they are not ready...and the airport is not for concorde..haha but at last they let because they said my 'VIP' die means can u baer \it? haha then they landed...and airport faced some damage...

Haha about the 1995 landing in subang i heard of it before too...Its a emergency landing and what my friend told me was the ATC dun allow them to land because they are not ready...and the airport is not for concorde..haha but at last they let because they said my 'VIP' die means can u baer \it? haha then they landed...and airport faced some damage...

my uncle was there during that time for his flight to CDG. he said that some of the terminal window is shaking, the lightbulb shake and break.

Azuddin

azuddin just my 2cents..

the text that appears in the video on n off.. if you align everything so it looks neater..

ie:

max speed:

max load:

instead of max speed is xxxx max load is

xxxx

u get what i mean? it will probably makes the audience easier to read..

azuddin just my 2cents..

the text that appears in the video on n off.. if you align everything so it looks neater..

ie:

max speed:

max load:

instead of max speed is xxxx max load is

xxxx

u get what i mean? it will probably makes the audience easier to read..

got it. i will try to fix it

thanks

Azuddin

Good one, Azuddin. I'd prefer if the text is smaller a bit and contrasts with the background. Background music is ok but rather plain. Maybe the song that goes "you gotta move the refrigerator, you gotta move the color tv...."(can't remember the group's name but the song could be "Money or Nothing" or somethig like that) would be a bit more catchy. The grammar in the text may also be polished up a bit.

Anyway, I saw the prototype do a flying demo in Farnborough in 1971 (flown by Brian Tubshaw). The engines smoked quite a bit, I remember. Later when it came to Subang in the late 80's I flew down in a C172 from Sempang to Subang and found that it had arrived earlier than what was reported in the papers. I managed to see it being towed to the hangar with the captain standing proudly in his uniform on the tow truck.

I think the visit was to convince the Malaysian government to allow the aircraft to fly over Malaysia on its scheduled runs to/from Singapore. IIRC a few flights were allowed before the Malaysian government stopped them due to concerns about air and sound pollution.

Good one, Azuddin. I'd prefer if the text is smaller a bit and contrasts with the background. Background music is ok but rather plain. Maybe the song that goes "you gotta move the refrigerator, you gotta move the color tv...."(can't remember the group's name but the song could be "Money or Nothing" or somethig like that) would be a bit more catchy. The grammar in the text may also be polished up a bit.

thanks attan

i will try to edit the grammar

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this