MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
alberttky

Air Asia in some trouble - forgot to renew AOC!

Wow, that is really zooming in on one specific individual - wonder what he/she did to deserve that sort of attention :)

...dunno...maybe support the Opposition or attend one of their ceramahs?

Wow, that is really zooming in on one specific individual - wonder what he/she did to deserve that sort of attention :)

Apparently, the alleged DCA technical audit report dated 26 September had these findings:

1.0. ‘Flight Following’ which is the Communications between Flight Operations and pilots are flawed. Issues raised have not been addressed properly

2. There are failures detected in the Director of Flight Operations discharging his duties:

2.1. It is believed that the operations manual has not been updated

2.2. The execution of the flight operations is not in accordance to their manual

3.0. There is a management system failure where the lower graded staff not executing their task in accordance to the flight operations manual

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/499215-air-asia-some-trouble.html

@ Lock SH.

You are right with your RIP proverb in this matter but..... do not think that even a DFO has not a boss in his airline.

That Aiirline boss has hired the now terminated DFO, has approved his dealings so far till now and only when the DCA rocked the boat,

and rightly so, that perticular boss axed his DFO.

So, my question is, when we have to axe people, who authorized that person in the first place, was proper due dilligence performed, was the person who has been axed, properly vetted for competence and if all above was true and complied upon, than, I may suggest that the Boss of the termnated DFO has a good and proper look into a mirror and determne if he also should be axed for lackluster attitude.

Smoke and mirrors.

Cheers

A.v.S.

Now, just for arguments sake, if the DCA had not acted as they did, that DFO would still be in his position as was, is int it? He has been let go on that job since the day he joined.

In my opinion, the sacking of that DFO says more about his boss than that of the scapegoat he has become.

I hope that the DCA keeps upits vigilant attitude without fear of favor.

Cheers

A.v.S.

It is easy to get rid of the scapegoat.

Sign in to follow this