MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Van Straten

Malaysian aviation is vibrant

I have said it before on this board. Aviation is vibrant here.

If it is not a new airline which pops up from nowhere, it is another aviation gem.

Like this.

"Property developer Low Yat Group is in talks with the Selangor state authorities to develop a so-called "integrated package" project worth RM1 billion involving a golf course, bungalows and an aviation park in Bernam Jaya, Selangor."

and,

"Redland Aviation Services Sdn Bhd has obtained Cabinet approval in principle with PKNS to operate a private airpark in Bernam Jaya, according to a source familiar with the development"

and

"Once the airpark is completed, more private airplane operators will be operating from here"

Read the article here.

http://themalaysianr...ysia&Itemid=120

Going into space as well, no less.

But maybe it is just me, a simple mat salleh, who does not understand the "Boleh" concept.

Don't let me go into mondain issues like , runway, ATC, airspace resrictions, and so on, as that would only cloud the issue.

What happened with Skypark Subang?

Regards

A.v.S.

@ Amirul.

Yes, could be, They would be almost neighbors. Wonder what the folks at BRA think of it.

Reading the press release, one is inclined to believe that the plan is to attract bigger machines than the C182 however.

So, still wondering why not use Subang to the full. Plenty of space, Runway with all the trimmings, nav aids, and ATC and MET offfice.

On the other hand, there are much bigger issues to solve within the Malaysian aviation society.

Best regards

A.v.S.

But maybe it is just me, a simple mat salleh, who does not understand the "Boleh" concept..

What happened with Skypark Subang?

Skypark is built - meaning the quick money has already been made

Managing the facility incur costs and requires much much more effort day in day out, plus profitability is not a given

Building that new development represents a new opportunity to rake in quick money, again :)

There, hope to have clarified at least on a small facet of the "Boleh" concept :p

On the other hand, there are much bigger issues to solve within the Malaysian aviation society.

Issues that can be swept under the carpet do not need seeing to

If/when it gets blown up in time to come, point fingers at one's predecessor

Another facet of "Boleh" concept :p

Sign in to follow this