MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

A new virgin in town...

Hi everybody...

Just received an email from a reliable contact of mine...

here it is..absolutely verbatim...

Brother...more news for you...

Virgin Atlantic has set up an office in Dubai in preparation for the launch of flights between Dubai and London Heathrow from 28 March 2006. It will operate an Airbus A340-600 on the route in a three-class configuration, which includes a premium economy class with extra leg-room, and an Upper Class Suite which it says has the longest fully flat bed in business.

Let's go London!

Yay yay...more variety for me to photograph! :D

I thought you mean a "virgin" :lol:

Good news for DXB........who can be next? ;)

Malaysia can only see VS if they make emergency landing enroute to Australia or MAS stop flying to LHR ;)

Hope to see VS tires kiss Malaysian runway sooner or later :rolleyes:

I thought you mean a "virgin" :lol:

Good news for DXB........who can be next? ;)

Malaysia can only see VS if they make emergency landing enroute to Australia or MAS stop flying to LHR ;)

Hope to see VS tires kiss Malaysian runway sooner or later :rolleyes:

I also would like to see if they come to IAH. They probably use the A340. maybe the -300 or -600. The only pencil that flying into IAH is AF, but that pencil is shorther(777-300ER) then VS has.

Azuddin

showed interest...yeah...but have ordered additional 330's, so have to wait awhile, unfortunately ;)

showed interest...yeah...but have ordered additional 330's, so have to wait awhile, unfortunately ;)

i will wait for that. especially my sister is, she's so into irish, and Aer Lingus is her favourite

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this