MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian M

[Flight Manual] Continental Airlines - B737 Flight Manual

Presenting another awesome Official Flight Manual. This time is from Continental Airlines for it's B737 Fleets.

Continental Airlines - B737 Flight Manual

Filetype: PDF

Filesize: 31.2MB

Link: Continental Airlines - Boeing 737 Flight Manual

*Applicable to Boeing 737-300/400/500/700/800/900

#Up for 30 days. Hurry.

whoa cool, some good addition to my collection, especially it's my favourite airline, Continental.

Azuddin

whoa cool, some good addition to my collection, especially it's my favourite airline, Continental.

Azuddin

Azuddin,

Just curious, :p :p

u collect everything that is Continental? Every bit of it??

Azuddin,

Yalah, I live near Continental base, I don't so obsess with them :lol: , well, Azuddin I'm happy for you thou :)

I have read through most of the manual and I must say this is one complete guide on how the 737 fleet works and how to react on some emergency sitution written step by step and it even has guide on where cabin crew need to responsible on when ditching. It's a big double thumb up. And very helpful for u simmer guys out there.

Edited by Adrian M

Azuddin,

:D :D :D

what can i say, i'm a fan. i'm still hunting down everything i can get from CO. i have their 1960s tea cup (with red meatball logo), clean boarding pass and some luggage tag, also some inflight magazines. :D :D :D

Azuddin

Azuddin,

Oh my~~~ *hands down* U're hardcore :p

:D :D :D , also got their 753 and 727 safety card and inflight entertainment earphone. my interest actually came when i've been offered to work with Continental as aircraft technician. i put that aside first because i go to MMU, however they still open the job for me.

Azuddin

:D :D :D , also got their 753 and 727 safety card and inflight entertainment earphone. my interest actually came when i've been offered to work with Continental as aircraft technician. i put that aside first because i go to MMU, however they still open the job for me.

Azuddin

Azuddin,

Wow. Get that job bro, lots of benefits. U got 1st class shots of planes, u get to get lotsa of Continental collectors item regardless it's a galley sink or a continental china tea cups :p And best yet, u get to near the birds. I crave to get near them B)

Azuddin,

Wow. Get that job bro, lots of benefits. U got 1st class shots of planes, u get to get lotsa of Continental collectors item regardless it's a galley sink or a continental china tea cups :p And best yet, u get to near the birds. I crave to get near them B)

i get near CO bird once. I was taken for a tour at Houston Will P. Hobby Airport, there's a CO 737-500 in the hangar. too bad it' un expected so i don't bring camera.

Azuddin

That is post-911 or pre-911? So nice hv tour into airport summore, here we only get to eat the boots from the guards.

That is post-911 or pre-911? So nice hv tour into airport summore, here we only get to eat the boots from the guards.

it's post, the tour was last year. i seems to get lucky sometimes with CO, they took me for tour, cockpit visit and even spotting on IAH roof and IAH runway edge. the best part is, there's one time where i fly to IAH from LAX. my flight suppost to be at 1:00AM 14 January, 2005. they offer me if i want to go on their 6:00PM flight on 13 Jan since i arrive early. so i took the offer. there are only 10 people on 737-500. everyone got window seat. i took the whole row of three seat and make it into bed. unfortunately, everyone did it the same. :D :D

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

So damn lucky...all r 1st class luckiness...how do u tour the rwy edge?

So damn lucky...all r 1st class luckiness...how do u tour the rwy edge?

that one is confusing, i kinda hypnotize the airport security :D :D . not really, I found the road at IAH called Rankin RD. Actually it's a restricted area. when my friend and i got there, two security came by and see what we're doing. i just greet them in a friendly way, they let us through. i have one of the shot, i think i left it in a CD at Malacca. i try to post it by this week. it a photo of KLM 747 taking off. visit myaviation.net and type in my name (azuddin) at photographer search. i have some photos taken there.

actually, the edge i mean is not completely at the side of the runway inside the airprt compund, it's outside but still within restricted parameters.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Still the guards let u thru nothing any hassle now thats lucky hehe

Still the guards let u thru nothing any hassle now thats lucky hehe

that's why my lecturer call me "Troublemaker" :D :D

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this