MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

Emirates to Copenhagen

My my... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Emirates will offer services to the Danish capital of Copenhagen from October 3 this year.

Initially offering four flights a week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, the service will increase to daily flights on October 29.

This is Emirates' first passenger service into Scandinavia.

The aircraft rumoured to be used is the 777-300ER's initially...however...the A330-200 fleet manager is pushing for the busses to service the route...must be a danish guy! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

The title said when it will end, but ur thread has nothing to do with the title............I may be wrong here but uhm.....may be I wrong?

Oh well, I definately happy with Emirates growth. No one can stop their growth, may be if Air Asia fly to all 6 continents, then Emirates in big trouble( from PAL case biggrin.gif ),

Good Luck with their new route rolleyes.gif

The title said when it will end, but ur thread has nothing to do with the title............I may be wrong here but uhm.....may be I wrong?

Oh well, I definately happy with Emirates growth. No one can stop their growth, may be if Air Asia fly to all 6 continents, then Emirates in big trouble( from PAL case biggrin.gif ),

Good Luck with their new route rolleyes.gif

26877[/snapback]

"When will it end" = When will their rapid growth come to an end....

Understand now? rolleyes.gif

26878[/snapback]

lol...rilek aa brader....some ppl are just not as sharp as others

at the rate of things rite now, I wouldnt be surprised if one day, the thread turns into something like "Emirates to Ipoh" or "Emirates to Balikpapan".......hai if only MH were as deep-pocketed as them

lol...rilek aa brader....some ppl are just not as sharp as others

at the rate of things rite now,  I wouldnt be surprised if one day, the thread turns into something like "Emirates to Ipoh" or "Emirates to Balikpapan".......hai if only MH were as deep-pocketed as them

26882[/snapback]

It all comes down to fabulous management! Especially since EK started operations with USD10 Million... biggrin.gif Contrary to what MANY believe...EK only received government subsidies for its first 2 years of operations...after which EK themselves declined the offer by the government of Dubai...as Sheikh Ahmed felt that he wanted to prove to the world how profitable EK could be on its own two feet... smile.gif

26878[/snapback]

Gotcha biggrin.gif

It was published on a Dutch website today, that EK will not start-up the CPH flights, due to these bad publications in a Danish newspaper...however, they will increase the DUS flights to two flights a day :o

Look what happen when some people mistake effect the whole world. This cartoon guy also a red-neck, refuse to appologize.

z

It was published on a Dutch website today, that EK will not start-up the CPH flights, due to these bad publications in a Danish newspaper...however, they will increase the DUS flights to two flights a day :o

Heard that too...

Well...Emirates has to protect the interests of the United Arab Emirates as well...so its safe to assume that this decision was politically motivated. <_>

Sign in to follow this