MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian M

A320 Flight Stunt

Thats one bizarre take off from A320. Just like riding a roller coaster. wacko.gif wacko.gif

Any pilots dare to take off on low attitude and then climb out on jet? (Minus the crazed sudden turn of course!)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=PMoXm0fdSl8

Edited by Adrian M

Adrian,

This Eurowings (now Germanwings) A319-movie was taken during an airshow somewhere in Germany...NO passengers were on-board wink.gif

Adrian,

This Eurowings (now Germanwings) A319-movie was taken during an airshow somewhere in Germany...NO passengers were on-board  wink.gif

25423[/snapback]

Ohh now I know hehe. It would be fun though LOL.

hahaha either that, or Liam was behind the controls!! You finally managed to steal one, ei mate? laugh.gif

i heard one of the rumours that its a big flight simulaotr.not the real aircraft..they said when u see it flying pass those loorry or those Cessna(or other type of small size a/c)..the length of the fuselage = whole wingspan of Cessna(or other type of small size a/c)..So..which one is correct?~@_@

hahaha either that, or Liam was behind the controls!! You finally managed to steal one, ei mate?
I was only trying to show off...i'm the best non-rated, A32s pilot going tongue.gif

Oh, stealing makes me sound like a criminal, I liberated it laugh.gif

Edited by Liam Gibb

I was only trying to show off...i'm the best non-rated, A32s pilot going  tongue.gif

Oh, stealing makes me sound like a criminal, I liberated it  laugh.gif

25530[/snapback]

Liam was testing out the Alpha Floor...merely helping the engineers and pilots out... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

actually, take off related displays are best done in Airbus, thanks to their amazing envelope protection, which wont allow the speed to decrease beyond unsafe limits.

Chuck on plenty of T.O flap, such as Flap 2. Rotate positively, cleaning up at 50ft whilst in level flight as is done here. Then pull full back stick, which will bring you to 25 degree AOA, commence a hard roll, which will give you up to 67 degrees AOB, and hold the aircraft there, its very impressive at how tight you can make your turning circle. Boeing models would require extreme skill and speed control to accomplish such a thing.

Sign in to follow this