MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Denny Yen

Tokyo NRT

I prefer more okinawan wink.gif haha just kidding..no way I gonna marry japanese bi-jin my wife gonna kill me!...I live in gifu-ken for 4 years then nagoya about 2 years before going back to malaysia for good..

My missus is Japanese, in-laws live in Chiba-shi. Fukuoka girls are very friendly, warm wink.gif and easy-going (not so materialistic like those from Tokyo)...but avoid Harajuku girls (their costumes, heavy make-up/war paint makes them look like halloween party-crasher).

Nagoya...looks like heavy engineering/car related industry work or post-grad studies huh?

Gifu-ken...did you snowboard? Saw on TV, many youngsters did it during New Year weekend.

Edited by Denny Yen

never knew dragon does narita as well. i thought it was only meant for big sister cx.very cheers to you bro!

Thanks Azahan for lovely comments. Dragon service is not as frequent as CX. CX flies direct from HKG (several), via TPE (one)...morning, afternoon and night arrivals.

NRT is still dominated by Korean and US airliners: Delta, CO, UAL, NW, AA...connecting not only west coast, but mid-west all the way to Houston and eastern part.

My missus is Japanese, in-laws live in Chiba-shi.  Fukuoka girls are very friendly, warm  wink.gif and easy-going (not so materialistic like those from Tokyo)...but avoid Harajuku girls (their costumes, heavy make-up/war paint makes them look like halloween party-crasher).

Nagoya...looks like heavy engineering/car related industry work or post-grad studies huh?

Gifu-ken...did you snowboard?  Saw on TV, many youngsters did it during New Year weekend.

23742[/snapback]

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't Chiba prefecture quite near the airport ?

And I have to agree with you to avoid Harajuku girls at all costs, unless you belong to their camp. They certainly have very bizarre dressing sense.

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't Chiba prefecture quite near the airport ?

NRT (the busiest in Japan) is in Chiba prefecture (Chiba-ken), and also the 2 Disneys (Tokyo DisneySea, Tokyo Disneyland). This makes Chiba pref gov't the next richest (in terms of land revenue, municipal taxes, etc) next to Tokyo Metropolitan Gov't.

My missus is Japanese, in-laws live in Chiba-shi.  Fukuoka girls are very friendly, warm  wink.gif and easy-going (not so materialistic like those from Tokyo)...but avoid Harajuku girls (their costumes, heavy make-up/war paint makes them look like halloween party-crasher).

Gifu-ken...did you snowboard?  Saw on TV, many youngsters did it during New Year weekend.

23742[/snapback]

I've study in gifu and only been for snow board three time and I really worst on it.. tongue.gif one time I slipped my board down the hill n barrel roll like 5,6 times end up pain all over my body laugh.gif (lucky I'm still alive)..I live in nagoya and travel by train to work for 2 years (at shin-gifu)

Nice Pic Of Narita Spotting Denny... Love Asiana Livery Cool.

Sign in to follow this