MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
kaybin

Anyone got a call from Fireflyz?

Anyone here who participated Wing Commanderz 2009 receive a call from Firefly regarding tomorrow's (21st April 2009) Event?

I got the call asking me to attend, But I had absolutely no idea idea what is it about. Anyone knows?

Anyone here who participated Wing Commanderz 2009 receive a call from Firefly regarding tomorrow's (21st April 2009) Event?

I got the call asking me to attend, But I had absolutely no idea idea what is it about. Anyone knows?

my dad did cause we use his num. MAS lucky draw i think. it seems its for publicity???

my dad did cause we use his num. MAS lucky draw i think. it seems its for publicity???

Hi adamamir!

I see. Then I wanna draw another pair of LAX Tickets!. Are you going?

lolz... probably, to get ( and pay for taxes ) for the LA tickets. how bout u? im not sure what event is that, but it seems like a lucky draw or something.

lolz... probably, to get ( and pay for taxes ) for the LA tickets. how bout u? im not sure what event is that, but it seems like a lucky draw or something.

I might be going to gain some exposure since I'm free tomorrow. So see you tomorrow!

Not sure...but I think..press will be there..

Be there @ 1500hr or earlier is better(1445hr)

Edited by Aiman

lucky draw+gathering i guess..

Gathering??? what kind of gathering, makes me wonder!

OK! so, have u decided whether ur going to take the free tickets?

You mean my Koh Samui ticket? I don't think I can make use of it. It is raining season for the rest of the year.

Gathering??? what kind of gathering, makes me wonder!

You mean my Koh Samui ticket? I don't think I can make use of it. It is raining season for the rest of the year.

too bad.... maybe only for participants for wing commanderz perhaps? it will be GREAT if they have another simulator with 747-400 or the smaller 737-800 :yahoo:

or maybe those gigantic si ulator with hydraulics at the bottom :pardon:

why want press? malu la* lucky draw, they dont mean for us rite? anyway would like to look at the new subang terminal.

I'm want just to know, what is Wing Commanderz 2009?? because i see this logo inside FY merchandise advertisement during flown

to JB yesterday. (see pic below).

fy-1.jpg

for more detail, stay tuned with my TR (SZB-JHB-SZB)

a flight simulator challenge held during matta fair 2009. anyway, anyone knows which complex/terminal/building the gathering is going to held at?

I'm want just to know, what is Wing Commanderz 2009?? because i see this logo inside FY merchandise advertisement during flown

to JB yesterday. (see pic below).

Here is a picture of Wing Commanderz

matta-fair-2009-day3-01.jpg

a flight simulator challenge held during matta fair 2009. anyway, anyone knows which complex/terminal/building the gathering is going to held at?

Complex A, Level 3. 3pm.

The center I guest should be adamamir, how about the left and right one?? :pardon:

Hi Li Ren. I'm the left.

went there. met up with kay bin and aiman ( i think? ) nthng much for us. lucky draw followed by tea. also met a fellow MW member but cant remeber his name.

Walter is there..He like to wear red cap but don't know whether he wore it today :lol:

kind of short with glasses? if yes, then he's the one.

adam..u already shake hand with me la.. ;)

yes..walter is the guy who wear Mwings black Polo shirt