MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan F.

SIA's new A330 on its way?

Looks like Singapore Airlines first A330-343 is on its way or about to be delivered (see Skyliner ).

Correct, KC Sim was there to see her depart...maybe he can share some pictures here later on... :help:

i thought she is already in singapore....

The A330 will stay in France till 29jan09 for crew-training (TLS & CHR)...

We have a sim over here sitting down laying eggs

Gosh, modern technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, true; but this borders on ridiculous :p

I know , quite hard to believe , but what can you do eh ? 17 million CAD , and we've yet to see our money coming back ...

Decisions decisions , the world relies on higher level decisions , whether their decisions are good or not , we've to live with it :)

Doesn't hurt me though :)

Hah hah, questionable business decisions I've seen my fair share of, and partook of a few too I might add :)

It's your egg laying simulator that warrants curiosity :D

We have a sim over here sitting down laying eggs

Ask CAE to open it to the public.. Instead making money... we can enjoy (but.... fee must be lower la...)

9V-STA will depart TLS on 29 jan 2009 at 0900hrs Local Time and arrive in SIN around 0400hrs on 30 Jan 2009 (local time). What a lousy schedule insofar as photography is concerned . . . but we are hoping that some form of delay of more than four hours will result in it landing here in daylight. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Some pictures will follow later.

KC

Sign in to follow this