MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cingji

BSc Aviation Business Administration

I found out only Embry-Riddle University in Florida, US offers this course. U will learn business and aviation knowledge at the same time :drinks:

I am actually thinking of doing this at Ohio State.

But I really wonder whether it would be a good idea to take a course so specific, I mean, if you don't go into the aviation industry in the future.. It would be quite hard to get jobs elsewhere.. At least I assume so..

Edited by jani

Hi jani,

May i know do u have any info regarding this course? As I'm thinking about taking it because Aviation & Business for me, its a totally good combination as I like both.

Nice course. Embry Riddle is worshipped like Harvard/Oxford among A.Netters. Quite a prominent members are student or former student of the university, Ronerone and SR103 across my mind. Embry Riddle has 2 faculties, 1 in Daytona Beach, Florida (Main Campus) and another 1 in Arizona, if I am not mistaken.

Hi jani,

May i know do u have any info regarding this course? As I'm thinking about taking it because Aviation & Business for me, its a totally good combination as I like both.

I don't know much about it, you can check http://aviation.osu.edu/#page=Home for further info.

I'm in Kentucky now, but I really am trying to get into this school. Its not Harvard or Stanford, but I think it has a great balance of everything.

I'm now studying the American Degree Program in one of the college in Subang.Bsc of Science, majoring in marketing and management, so I'm wondering to transfer over to US and study this in later years. :rolleyes:

Taylors? Just get a good CGPA. Take advantage of how easy it is in Malaysia and score.

I did not so I ended up at this school in the middle of nowhere :D

ooo...haha..actually the general requirement subject and the business core subject are available in my study list over here as well, so it might help me to get into this course. Hopefully i will get scholarship for this. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this