MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Teoh Z Yao

9 Amazing New Airports

Thanks for sharing. I think Beijing airport's T3 is just a vast terminal with not much in the interior to see. Singapore Changi T3 and Madrid's interior seems pretty interesting.

I don't think they should put the unbuilt airport on the list. They claim it is interesting by just looking at the renderings? I think it is best to wait until one terminal is completed before placing it on the list. Rendering could be deceiving at times and they are likely to change as well as time progresses.

Aggree :drinks:

Thanks for sharing. I think Beijing airport's T3 is just a vast terminal with not much in the interior to see. Singapore Changi T3 and Madrid's interior seems pretty interesting.

I don't think they should put the unbuilt airport on the list. They claim it is interesting by just looking at the renderings? I think it is best to wait until one terminal is completed before placing it on the list. Rendering could be deceiving at times and they are likely to change as well as time progresses.

i just cant stand how yankees voted most of their airport in US. there's lot more interesting airport outside US. what a yank

Sign in to follow this