MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Waiping

Getting to and from SZB

Hi guys,

Good afternoon. Just like to check how to go to SZB from KL to board a flight. I haven't been to Subang airport since they shifted everything to KLIA.

Thanks in advance.

Assuming your inquiry is for public transport, you can take the RapidKL bus (U81), either from Central Market or KL Sentral. This final stop for this bus is Mah Sing Industrial Park, so it will passing Terminal 3 :) Or you can take the LRT to Kelana Jaya station, and get a cab from there to Terminal 3. I'm not sure how much would the cab ride cost you, though :huh:

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

Yes I agree with Syed..The only public transport available are RapidKL (RM2.00 only for hole day :yahoo: ) also Merto Bus but I cant recall the bus num..The Metro Bus you can get at Central Market/Kota Raya staiton..

Taking Putra LRT Kelana Jaya Station sound bit far lah Syed..May be KTM Komuter will be other option, nearest station is Subang Jaya and you may take cab from there..

Assuming your inquiry is for public transport, you can take the RapidKL bus (U81), either from Central Market or KL Sentral. This final stop for this bus is Mah Sing Industrial Park, so it will passing Terminal 3 :) Or you can take the LRT to Kelana Jaya station, and get a cab from there to Terminal 3. I'm not sure how much would the cab ride cost you, though :huh:

The cab will cost you at a whooping RM15-20. They dont use meter since 'according' to them, once they got into there (SZB), there will be an empty ride back to where their 'nest' is since no one would flag them down for a ride. So, this LRT option is a no-no unless if you really have to... speaking from experience.

Be it from the cabs under the LRT station or you stopped them by the roadside.

Sign in to follow this