MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

KD Avia to buy 25 Airbus A319 aircraft to replace 737's

KD Avia To Buy 25 Airbus A319 Aircraft

May 31, 2008

KD Avia, a fast growing Russian airline, has placed a commitment to buy 25 A319 aircraft, European plane maker Airbus announced.

The agreement was signed at the International Berlin Airshow taking place from May 27 to June 1, the statement said.

The A319 is a member of Airbus A320 family, which also includes the A318, the A320 and the A321.

(Reuters)

Good move for Airbus, to 'hijack' another Boeing customer away :pardon:

by any chance... did you went to ILA2008 uncle pieter?

I was there on 31 May. just come back from berlin...feeling frustrated cause still using point and shoot camera.

Not this year, my friend, as too busy with the Viet Nam preparations (if you know what I mean) :pardon:

Cornelis did go, though, and I hope he will share some pictures here... <_>

Do I see you again at the next ZRH A.net meet on the 9th of August ? :huh:

Do I see you again at the next ZRH A.net meet on the 9th of August ? :huh:

I wont miss it for the world... as this is my last year in Germany... huhu... hopefully with my brand new D60.

A little bit busy doing my project right now.. (Comparison of the Reliability Requirement of electronics/mechatronics component in Automotive and Aerospace Industry)

I wont miss it for the world... as this is my last year in Germany... huhu... hopefully with my brand new D60.

See you in Zurich, bro....looking forward to meet you again :good:

don't forget to put you on the list, because of arrangements to be made with Airport and Handling Agent...

Sign in to follow this